Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

an exting game

heard from my friends, Voyage Century is a exiting game, looking forward its coming. fighting fighting.

Comments

• It 's a wise choiceimage
  • JasmineRoseJasmineRose Member Posts: 178

I hope it is an    exciting game.

I cant tell from the screen shots because they do not currently work for me. I do however look foward to Voyage, we need more mmorpg's out there that keeps peoples attention more than a few months.

A game with variety and where the end game is actualy a game not just the( end.)image

• interdannyinterdanny Member Posts: 1
    I agree with that.lolimage

Originally posted by JasmineRose
    I hope it is an    exciting game. I cant tell from the screen shots because they do not currently work for me. I do however look foward to Voyage, we need more mmorpg's out there that keeps peoples attention more than a few months. A game with variety and where the end game is actualy a game not just the( end.)image

• SlovencSlovenc Member Posts: 290
    is this game free because its asing you for yore id number

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912

For one, that's the Chinese or Korean version, I believe. Which means it is asking for your KSSN number, and if you're not Korean, you don't have a KSSN number. The game has not been released for NA/EU yet.

• SlovencSlovenc Member Posts: 290
    yea ok so its only in kore but i am from europe.So can i play it the

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912

Originally posted by Slovenc
    yea ok so its only in kore but i am from europe.So can i play it the

Oh, I'm sorry. Forgive me. I didn't know that Korea was a part of Europe now::::12:: No offence, but get a geography book::::20::

• MadrilenoMadrileno Member Posts: 23

Cool it

The game is on Beta test in Europe it will be out soon , just read in the official Website and forums.