Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

14-Day Trial

beaverboy123beaverboy123 Member Posts: 85

Can someone give me the link for the 14-day trial?

Is the memory big?

Comments

• Agricola1Agricola1 Member UncommonPosts: 4,977
    www.eve-online.com you'll find it here. Not sure if it's big or not, but I do know it took me about an hour to download the full client. Depending on your connection it could be between 1 and 10 hours I suppose.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience"

CS Lewis

• Ranma13Ranma13 Member Posts: 747

The file's around 555 MB.

• beaverboy123beaverboy123 Member Posts: 85
    when i try to create an account it says i need a cd-key. do i need to get a trial cd-key off someone?
  • XXenXXen Member Posts: 88
    You can get the most trial offers outside of eve-online.com, just DL the Client there.
    On the mainpage of MMORPG.com is occasionally an ad for 14-Day Trials,
    EVE-Files have Trials as well (ad on frontpage), beside having stored a lot of data around eve.

can someone give me a trial key or give me a link where i can get it pls? i really want to try this game and may buy it in the future instead of WoW.
    thx!
  • XdRaZXdRaZ Member Posts: 8
     i dont lke how the trial is limited. lol

• pihlssitepihlssite Member CommonPosts: 213

here is a link who "work"