Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

release scedule

At last: http://tcos.com/sbforum/viewtopic.php?t=7048

summary: open beta early Q1 2007, release end of Q1 2007

Let us hope they can keep this tight time frame.

Comments

• aspiinaspiin Member Posts: 66
    HA! lets

• Sky-DreamSky-Dream Member Posts: 64

Isn't this the Europe release date? What about the North Ameria? Or is it the worldwide release?

• JelloB2000JelloB2000 Member CommonPosts: 1,848

Originally posted by Sky-Dream
    Isn't this the Europe release date? What about the North Ameria? Or is it the worldwide release?
    They have never talked about having different dates for different regions so I guess its worldwide release.
  • mikey504mikey504 Member Posts: 10

Originally posted by JelloB2000
    Originally posted by Sky-Dream
    They have never talked about having different dates for different regions so I guess its worldwide release.

They
    had never announced a US distributor and hadn't set a date for the US,
    neither confirming nor denying that the date would be later.  I'm
    hoping that the release is simultaneous, but have my doubts.  I'm
    hoping they will have it set up to purchase and download.

• greymanngreymann Member Posts: 757
    why should I hope anything? does anyone even know if this will be worth it before actually playing?
  • L0k1-L0k1- Member Posts: 240

closed beta is going to start on november 15th let's hope some of us get in ;)

open beta will follow in Q1 2007 with the help of fileplanet :)

and if you wonder where i got the dates, they're from a press release so they're valid and not fake.

• grusummergrusummer Member Posts: 17
    The game is in closed beta and has been in closed....
  • AkaRainerAkaRainer Member Posts: 7
    Thanks for the info =]

• ObenOben Member Posts: 40
    It's good to see that the game cares about polishing the game instead of releasing it for the holiday rush.  Many games in the past have been greedy and took the rush instead of completing their game, I can think of one major:  World of warcraft.  Early release was so inappropriate and fit the greediness of Blizzard.  Many bugs and ontop of that classes were constructed so poorly that they just put together because of the rush and then they'd polish it after the holiday vacation (sell it, then fix it, good idea you greedy sobs).