Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com hacked?

the site got hacked i think all the game rating went down and guildwars nightfall is 9.6

Comments

• GorukhaGorukha Member Posts: 1,441
    lol

It's better be hated for who you are, than loved for who you aren't.

• SnaKeySnaKey Member Posts: 3,386

wow, it totally looks like it

lmmfao

Guild Wars Nightfall
    Rating:

EVE Online
    Rating:

Guild Wars
    Rating:

Dark Age of Camelot
    Rating:

EverQuest II
    Rating:

Guild Wars Factions
    Rating:

Ryzom
    Rating:

myspace.com/angryblogr
    A Work in Progress.
    Add Me
  • SamuraiswordSamuraisword Member Posts: 2,111

It's because GW Nightfall was just added to the release list and all the fanbois and shills are hyping it.

What's really retarded though is that every GW expansion is allowed to take up another one of the top rating slots just because they are stand alone expansions. MMORPG.com should only allow one GW position for ratings purposes, same with CoV/CoH.

Pretty soon all we will see are GW expansions filling the whole list once they release a few more.image

• SnaKeySnaKey Member Posts: 3,386

Originally posted by Samuraisword
    It's because GW Nightfall was just added to the release list and all the fanbois and shills are hyping it.

Then why did all the other games suddenly drop 2-3 points?

myspace.com/angryblogr
    A Work in Progress.
    Add Me
  • someone please slap me, because for a minute i felt the urge to go out and buy guild wars

• RekiemRekiem Member UncommonPosts: 39
    wierd lol image

PLZ CHOSE THE MEH FOR SPELB0rNe BETAZ KTHKXGUDBYE

• RattrapRattrap Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,599

Originally posted by Cikbik
    someone please slap me, because for a minute i felt the urge to go out and buy guild wars

First off buy Guild Wars , it is enjoyable casual play semi mmo

Second

I agree , this is really wierd. And also GW should not be rated for each expansion... Its overcrowds the rating lists

"Before this battle is over all the world will know that few...stood against many." - King Leonidas

• XtromassXtromass Member Posts: 662
    was about to post the same topic image

• scaramooshscaramoosh Member Posts: 3,424
    its not even a mmorpg, the developers said it wasnt aswel.

---------------------------------------------
    Don't click here...no2

• xminatorxminator Member Posts: 306

Will Burning Crusade get its own rating? Will Echoes of Faydwer get its own rating?

Do someone pay to give Guild Wars a seperate rating for every released expansion? Or is it just a glitch in the system?

The system is borked, or exploited or mmorpg.com is getting paid.

• GorukhaGorukha Member Posts: 1,441
      They said its because each GW is a stand alone product, wheras BC and Feydor aren't.  

It's better be hated for who you are, than loved for who you aren't.

• AseenusAseenus Member UncommonPosts: 1,844
    lol

• neuronomadneuronomad Member Posts: 1,276

Originally posted by scaramoosh

Actually they didn't flat out say it wasn't a MMORPG.  They stated that they rather call it a CoRPG but they haven't ever said, that it wasn't a MMORPG. 

--------------------------------
    Currently Playing: Guild Wars 2 and Path of Exile

Quit: Eden Eternal, Wakfu, DDO, STO, DCUO, Sword 2, Atlantica Online, LOTRO, SWTOR, RIFT, Earthrise, FFXIV, RoM, Allods Online, GA,WAR,CO,V:SoH,POTBS,TR,COH/COV, WOW, DDO,AL, EQ, Eve, L2, AA, Mx0, SWG, SoR, AO, RFO, DAoC, and others.
    www.twitter.com/mlwhitt
    www.michaelwhitt.com

• BrotheryangBrotheryang Member UncommonPosts: 174
    Maybe everyone at mmorpg.com likes GW and dosnt want other games to get a high score .......... Just kiding im thinking its a glitch

• paulscottpaulscott Member Posts: 5,613

GW looks, feels, smells, and plays like an MMO.

WoW shouldn't be on the list either as all you're doing till lvl 30 is lvling by your self.  then after that all you're doing is going to instances with stuff inbetween while LFG.

in GW they took out the 1 other to 5k people that have NO EFFECT on you, and couldn't give a hoot about you. 

and for the devs saying its not an mmo thats for people that actually do reasearch on their games first, so they will find this differnt gameplay style.

I'm a fan of a completely seemless free world, how ever its absulotly pointless and wasteful in combat based game play(just about everything there is out now).

I find it amazing that by 2020 first world countries will be competing to get immigrants.

• LordSlaterLordSlater Member Posts: 2,087

This sort of thing has happened before like when space cowboys was introduced i guess its just because its a new game and the person who puts it there gives it a top rating to give it a good start at least.

netherless GW games are a good casuall mmo i cant deny that and its the only fantasy mmo i actually like.

• JtHMJtHM Member Posts: 122
    It has to do with all the games being in relation to each other. I
    don't know exactly how it works, and I'm sure Admin will be along
    before long to explain it better than I can. But it is based on a
    ratio/relationship type of system. When one game shoots up really high
    it affects every other game on the list. Admin explained it last time
    this topic came up, I don't remember the exact details and can't find
    the thread, but I'm sure he'll pop in to explain it.

• kel11kel11 Member Posts: 1,089

Originally posted by scaramoosh
    Don't bring this up again...

Change my mind so much I can't even trust it
    My mind change me so much I can't even trust myself

• Rayx0rRayx0r Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,902

I think its pretty silly to keep putting up these "Guild Wars" episodes or whatever theyre called.  Its pretty obvious Guild Wars is a popular game.. at this rate theres going to be a Guild Wars title in every top 10 slot.

its redundant, isnt it?  I know theyre all different in a way, but cant they just lump the guild wars title into a single category?  its spamming other games off the chart

“"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a robot foot stomping on a human face -- forever."