Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Try the game

ZakanZakan Member Posts: 4
Hello, i just stopped playing world of warcraft not so long ago and was looking for a new fantasy MMORPG when i fell over this one, i had heard there should be a final fantasy mmorpg, but i never belived it. But i see it was true.

I heard from a friend of my that people who buy the game gets some kind of key, wich enable them to allow a friend or someone to try the game... so what i was kinda wondering is if someone had such a key and noone to share it too, cause i would really love to try this game since it looks amazing.

If anyone have a key and maybe wanna share it, send me a mail on "[email protected]"

Thank you.

-Zakan

Comments

• TelakiTelaki Member Posts: 361
    You're looking for a buddy pass, One is included in the collectors edition. Unless you happen to stumble accross somone who has one, you'll do best to wait untill Nov 8th when the new 2007 Collectors edition comes out. I know a few people on this forum are waiting for its release before they begin.

• ZakanZakan Member Posts: 4
    ok thanks for the information :)

• mbbladembblade Member Posts: 747
    i can't see why people still play WoW, maybe its new peeps that keep
    comming in.  I played it and did everything, had great equipment,
    so i did it all over again.  Never before has there been a MMO
    where i could BEAT IT.  But yea FFXI is great cuz its much harder,
    you actually have to lvl 2 jobs per char so its good enugh for
    me.  On top of that i have 2 accts