Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

vandguard vs. spellborn

wow i have beta for vanguard and it is a great game but now looking at spellborn it to looks to be a very good game.

what do you think

Comments

• dragonacedragonace Member UncommonPosts: 1,185

To be fair you should post this vote in the Spellborn forum as well.  It would make sense that you will get more votes for Vanguard in the Vanguard forum.  image

Ahh.. silly me.  You already did. 

• Originally posted by dragonace
    To be fair you should post this vote in the Spellborn forum as well.  It would make sense that you will get more votes for Vanguard in the Vanguard forum.  image

But then what? average them together?
  • achellisachellis Member Posts: 542
    i posted in there forums to

• dragonacedragonace Member UncommonPosts: 1,185

Originally posted by gestalt11
    Originally posted by dragonace

That would be one way.  Or, the OP may value the tallies from one board more than the other.  It's really up to him.

• Originally posted by dragonace
    Originally posted by gestalt11
    Originally posted by dragonace

That would be one way.  Or, the OP may value the tallies from one board more than the other.  It's really up to him.

He needs to develop some sort of fanboi quotient for each forum.

• jdongjdong Member Posts: 80
    vandguard seems good never played spellborn, but i looked it up on wikipeadia. It looks like it has some promise

• nimativnimativ Member Posts: 3

judging from videos/screenshots/features spellborn is superior in every possible way.

• SturmrabeSturmrabe Member Posts: 927

Originally posted by nimativ

judging from videos/screenshots/features spellborn is superior in every possible way.

LoL, /agree

imageimage
    Of all that is written, I love only what a person has written with his own blood. -Nietzsche

• mehhemmehhem Member Posts: 653
    vanguard!  but in all honesty I've only spent 20 min at most looking at spellborn.

• DrSmaShDrSmaSh Member UncommonPosts: 454

Don't know that much about Spellborn so I can't comment.

Every time I read your post, I die a little inside...
  • AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    I think Spellborn is going to be a better game than Vanguard. But I won't be playing Spellborn because I can't get past the fact that the characters are so ugly. I'm ugly in real life. I ain't paying to be virtually ugly as well. image

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• IdesofMarchIdesofMarch Member Posts: 1,164

As of today? Vanguard. I've heard Spellborn has its work cut out for it.