Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need a little help!

CrueltylizerCrueltylizer Member UncommonPosts: 58
Hi guys!

I registered over at the official Vanguard forums a couple of months ago and thought that they would pick people out for beta through those who had registered on their forums.

Though when signing up for a beta i usually fill out an application and found a little information about it on their forums, but it says that the beta application is send out too all those registered on the forums.

I just never got one? So how do i get one? Or is it only people who are selected who will get an application?

Thanks for your help :)

Comments

• DrachonisDrachonis Member Posts: 183
    Lol... Wait like the rest of us and hope they come out with an open Beta at some point, but I woulden't hold my breath.
  • CrueltylizerCrueltylizer Member UncommonPosts: 58
    So there is no application? Its enough just registrering at the forums?

• DrachonisDrachonis Member Posts: 183

Yeah your right, no application as of yet as they choose their beta applicants supposidely from those most active on the main sites community forums.  I'm not sure if that is just a ploy use to get more response from the community, or if that is actually the case.  By any means, just sign up for the forums, try to post I suppose, and wait...image

• CrueltylizerCrueltylizer Member UncommonPosts: 58
    Ok thanks :)

I was searching all over the place for an application :P

I guess i'll just have to sit and wait then :)

• achellisachellis Member Posts: 542

i got beta

the way i got it is last year i found out about the game in a magizine and i saw a thing for beta. So senses i signed up so long ago i got into it along with my friend keith as know in the game Waylander.

Now the only way you can get in is if you get lucky and get a app.

But at this time i dont really think you need to play beta considering the game is coming out so soon.

Also another way it will help you get beta is if you are very active in the vanguardsoh.com fourms!

• lordtwistedlordtwisted Member UncommonPosts: 570

They commented that post counts do not account for anything. It is a random drawing from the list of forum user names...it's like the lotto.

There was the magazine back in June thAt had a way to get in, and that was a little better chance is all.

And then there is a third pool they draw names from for guilds, because they are testing the guild systems.

Not so nice guy!

• baphametbaphamet Member RarePosts: 3,311

Originally posted by lordtwisted
     They commented that post counts do not account for anything. It is a random drawing from the list of forum user names...it's like the lotto.
      There was the magazine back in June thAt had a way to get in, and that was a little better chance is all.
     And then there is a third pool they draw names from for guilds, because they are testing the guild systems.

the last 6k people came from the forum pool, and from my knowledge it is totally random indeed.

http://www.vanguardsoh.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76453

• sebbonxsebbonx Member Posts: 318
    I was in the Forum there and got a beta, and I was banned from the site, rofl. Anyone making any disparging comments about Vanguard got banned a while back.

If you have any questions please ask. I have moved on to WoW from eq and no longer have any desire to play a dead game. Thank you. (posted by another selling his account in EQ1)