Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looks cool

Hopefully we can get some more info.

Comments

• aweenaween Member UncommonPosts: 95
    indeed looks a bit like pirates of the burning sea. :)

• tachgbtachgb Member UncommonPosts: 791
    Hope they know their english. Their website is a bit messy with english translations.

• AckbarAckbar Member UncommonPosts: 927
    hasnt this game been in beta in china for like 2 years?

----ITS A TRAP!!!----

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182
    Haha, I remember this game. It had an english website before. thing is,
    It stole the World of Warcraft site layout. it was a direct rip off. as
    soon as the WoW community found out, the entire forums were spammed.

• mythwarmythwar Member Posts: 23

Originally posted by avelek
    Hopefully we can get some more info.

ok,we will publish more here image
  • such a wonderful game !voyage century
  • ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912

Originally posted by Ackbar
    hasnt this game been in beta in china for like 2 years?

Hell, China's been in beta longer than that.

• DragonspunDragonspun Member Posts: 2
    Their English isn't so bad that you can't understand what they're trying to say. I should hope they are focusing on the game more than the website, personally. I'm really looking forward to playing Voyage. It really looks cool. I don't know any Chinese yet, so can't really play the Chinese servers. Maybe after I learn their language. :)

• the game is not bad!You could land on continent or sail on the ocean ,experience Columbus' life ,act as a merchant ,peasant or participate in all kinds of glorious sea battles .how wonderful!

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912

Originally posted by gracehuang
    the game is not bad!You could land on continent or sail on the ocean ,experience Columbus' life ,act as a merchant ,peasant or participate in all kinds of glorious sea battles .how wonderful!

I may be mistaken, but I'm assuming you like this game?::::02::

• Im a freshman there,but i expect it!

• JasmineRoseJasmineRose Member Posts: 178
    I have found out through experience that chinese based games can be very exciting to play, provided that the english is good ans I am sure if it is translated to english that by the time beta is do ( provided people do their jobs in beta testing that they are trusted to do) that the english will be better and understandable.image

• MadrilenoMadrileno Member Posts: 23

Hi Guys im New here I registered in this site just because of Voyage Century, I saw the news section today by pure luck and was more than happy to see that we will be able to play Voyage Century in Europe.

I read a lot about the game even when it was only available in China, This has more features than any other game of its type, you can sail the world and go on shore, trade, explore and make a life of a merchant or pirate, seems the game gives the opportunity of being of different nationality not only the traditional 3 of the usual games ( English , French , Spanish) , I think (and hope) that in Voyage Century players can be also of Portuguese , Dutch and other origins.

Voyage Century doesnt concern only the caribbean, seems you can sail aroung the globe.

Its a long time now that im searching an MMORPG about the Rennasiance and seafearing era with all its glory and battles and im going to stick to this one, at least it has all things I would expect to find in a game concerning the 16th century.

Very much looking foward to it.