Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sooo.how many players ?

GorukhaGorukha Member Posts: 1,441
   What's the population of SB right now ? Peak time player count etc... just wondering.

It's better be hated for who you are, than loved for who you aren't.

Comments

• GlaiveeGlaivee Member Posts: 13
    Depends on the server. Most of the servers are fairly healthy. Just last night we had over 50 people at a bane. If they come out with a new server (which they are debating) then the population will increase, like it always does when a new server is opened. It's a little hard to say whether you should wait til a new server is opened, or if you should make a char now and get used to the game before/if a new server is opened.

• GorukhaGorukha Member Posts: 1,441
      What's ashen Tempers e-mail ? I wanna talk to him.

It's better be hated for who you are, than loved for who you aren't.

• GlaiveeGlaivee Member Posts: 13
    No clue what his email is but you can prolly send him a PM on the forums at www.straybulletgames.com

• SturmrabeSturmrabe Member Posts: 927
    That depends, do you count azns?

imageimage
    Of all that is written, I love only what a person has written with his own blood. -Nietzsche

• Jerek_Jerek_ Member Posts: 409

you gotta count 'em.  They (CN) might be bad for server health if left to do their thing, but man they are fun to kill.  Hell, they are great early pvp experience to new players if they get lucky enough to run into 1 or 2 of them instead of a group or two of them  (yes it can happen heh)

In the end having players to fight is all that matters, even if you have no idea what they are saying, especially if you don't like getting hate tells lol.

• -Zeno--Zeno- Member CommonPosts: 1,298

Originally posted by Sturmrabe
    That depends, do you count azns?
    I heard rumors they fielded 300 at a 3am - 6am bane or something.  Atleast the developers are trying to stop them by making mine/bane WoO's NA/EU friendly.  They can only field 3 - 5 groups around NA primetime.

If your looking for a fight, go bash mines.  You will find one sooner or later.  The expansion mines can be 3 or 4 way fights as well.  If that gets boring, just start baning active ToL's for fights.

The definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over expecting different results.