Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lol, look what this guy did

Looks like he pissed off a hell of a lot of wow players LOL.

http://www.americainanarchy.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=48&st=0

Comments

• bizounce10bizounce10 Member Posts: 101
    that moron is a loser. stupid low-life.
  • MonisMonis Member Posts: 15
    Lol this guy made me laugh. I don't really care if it gets delayed, but it looks like alot of people do. The best part is how freaking mad they all got, just freaking relax people it's just a game. But this just made me laugh and I will laugh even harder at all the pissed off people if this proves to be right :D. On the other had I do want this game to come out and I can't wait for it.

• ColdmeatColdmeat Member UncommonPosts: 3,407

I can only pray to all the gods on the books that I am hit by a bus before I become old enough that I require looking after, because the idea that people that absolute zero stupid might be responsible for my care is terrifying.

And that is, without a doubt, one of the stupidest things I've on the internet going back to about 1993. That guy should give himself a hearty pat on the back. And hopefully find a way to asphyxiate himself while doing so.

• RowleyathepRowleyathep Member Posts: 43

Originally posted by mmorpgvet

Looks like he pissed off a hell of a lot of wow players LOL.

http://www.americainanarchy.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=48&st=0

I see nothing in this, just a kid that does not like to play WoW trying to draw attention to him/her self via a stupid post about playingWoW, the expansion and the delay of it.

Not too bothered, if I get bored of WoW before the expansion I will quit and come back when it is released, then enjoy it again, as it happends tho I am quite happy plodding along in WoW and slowy but surly getting "epix" with some good mates and having a laugh whilst doing it.

Ow well maybe some people don't understand that there are different people in this world that like different things

• nothing2geinnothing2gein Member Posts: 176
    Eh... It was better they delayed it anyway. I wouldn't want a buggy and incomplete expansion anyway.

• BrianshoBriansho Member UncommonPosts: 3,586
    Come on people this is Blizzard we are talking about.

King of all delays. I wouldn't be suprised if it gets pushed to Fall 2007.image

Don't be terrorized! You're more likely to die of a car accident, drowning, fire, or murder! More people die every year from prescription drugs than terrorism LOL!

• PurpleLizardPurpleLizard Member Posts: 20

that is just so mean !!!! how could anyone do that?

• OrionStarOrionStar Member Posts: 378
    I am happy that it's getting pushed back... I hope it gets pushed back more...gives me more time to grind ranks and get more geared for the level 60-65 grind.

• WOWLagsWOWLags Member Posts: 115
    lol.
  • marinridermarinrider Member UncommonPosts: 1,556
    wow that guy is a dumbass, he sorta repeated the same thing like 5 times lol.

• DrowNobleDrowNoble Member UncommonPosts: 1,297

Hmm,  "realamerican" a true advocate as for why abortion is legal methinks.  image

Yeah I agree Blizzard and Delays have been married for a long time.  The Delay wears the pants in that marriage though.

• ellimanatorellimanator Member Posts: 61
    lmfao lol this is funny as hellimageimage

• GooglezGooglez Member Posts: 8
    As someone put it, "Haha, wow/ I didn't know a level of idiocy this low could be obtained".