Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

is there a elite member called Nicili?

wolftwowolftwo Member Posts: 21

This is wolftwo! l was told that game time can be gotten using ingame currency in the second month in stead of paying the subscription. is that ture? if so tell me the details regarding how it runs as well as the quick method of earning some ISK and what l need do to be a outstanding fighter!

l also heard that learning skill and handling the warship is a complexing work ! l dont know much the technicality! l believe u can be my nice guide!

to continue my playing afer my 14 days trial  what l need do  . just to update my former account into a normal one? a subscriber?

Comments

• SnaKeySnaKey Member Posts: 3,386

Yes, you can pay for Time Cards with ISK. It's going to take alot longer than 2 months though. It might take 2months if you spend 8+hrs a day 7days a week on the game to pay for a one month subscription.

A Time Card sells for about 200-400mil ISK. That's a large chunk of cash. Lets look at it this way... if you can constantly kill 1 0.0 Rat a minute and just going by bounties alone it's going to take you 615min or 10hrs and 15min to make the money. Rat's don't spawn like that. You're lucky if you can kill a 100 a week.

To actually start using EVE ISK to play the game without seriously hindering your character financially... it's probably going to take you a year of paying for the game with real money at least. Idk why the hell he said 2 months, in 2months you should be able to just start mining. 2months is barely enough time to be able to fully equip a Battlecruiser.

If you want to handle a "Warship" which you probably mean a Capital Ship. Here's how long it will take me to get a Capital Ship and I've been playing for about 5months total.

Skill Plan for Redart

1: Spaceship Command V (7 days, 3 minutes, 20 seconds)
    2: Advanced Spaceship Command I (59 minutes, 48 seconds)
    3: Advanced Spaceship Command II (4 hours, 38 minutes, 33 seconds)
    4: Advanced Spaceship Command III (1 day, 2 hours, 15 minutes, 30 seconds)
    5: Advanced Spaceship Command IV (6 days, 4 hours, 32 minutes, 40 seconds)
    6: Advanced Spaceship Command V (35 days, 17 minutes, 27 seconds)
    7: Capital Ships I (2 hours, 47 minutes, 27 seconds)
    8: Amarr Battleship II (7 hours, 25 minutes, 38 seconds)
    9: Amarr Battleship III (1 day, 18 hours, 51 seconds)
    10: Amarr Battleship IV (9 days, 21 hours, 40 minutes, 14 seconds)
    11: Amarr Battleship V (56 days, 27 minutes, 59 seconds)
    12: Amarr Dreadnought I (2 hours, 23 minutes, 32 seconds)
    13: Warp Drive Operation II (44 minutes, 7 seconds)
    14: Warp Drive Operation III (4 hours, 9 minutes, 25 seconds)
    15: Warp Drive Operation IV (23 hours, 31 minutes, 10 seconds)
    16: Warp Drive Operation V (5 days, 13 hours, 2 minutes, 45 seconds)
    17: Navigation V (5 days, 13 hours, 2 minutes, 45 seconds)
    18: Jump Drive Operation I (47 minutes, 20 seconds)
    19: Large Energy Turret I (59 minutes, 48 seconds)
    20: Large Energy Turret II (4 hours, 38 minutes, 33 seconds)
    21: Large Energy Turret III (1 day, 2 hours, 15 minutes, 30 seconds)
    22: Large Energy Turret IV (6 days, 4 hours, 32 minutes, 40 seconds)
    23: Large Energy Turret V (35 days, 17 minutes, 27 seconds)
    24: Capital Energy Turret I (1 hour, 23 minutes, 43 seconds)
    25: Mechanic V (1 day, 20 hours, 30 minutes, 3 seconds)
    26: Repair Systems IV (20 hours, 9 minutes, 34 seconds)
    27: Repair Systems V (4 days, 18 hours, 2 minutes, 22 seconds)
    28: Hull Upgrades V (9 days, 12 hours, 4 minutes, 44 seconds)
    29: Capital Repair Systems I (1 hour, 4 minutes, 56 seconds)

29 skills; Total time: 189 days, 14 hours, 50 minutes, 9 seconds; Completion: 5/1/2007 2:57:15 PM

myspace.com/angryblogr
    A Work in Progress.
    Add Me
  • RollinDutchRollinDutch Member Posts: 550

A 90-day timecard costs something like 400m these days. You purchase these timecodes from other players who have bought them for real cash from CCP, and you do it through the forums following the timecard rules or you'll probably get scammed.

Initially, 400m is not going to be worth spending, given how long it takes you to generate.

If you get into decent 0.0 space and can start doing some decent isk-generation, you'll be pulling in between 25 and 50m an hour. 25 is a decent number for belt ratting, 50m is a decent number for hulk vs crokite.

• SnaKeySnaKey Member Posts: 3,386

Originally posted by RollinDutch
    If you get into decent 0.0 space and can start doing some decent isk-generation, you'll be pulling in between 25 and 50m an hour. 25 is a decent number for belt ratting, 50m is a decent number for hulk vs crokite.

That's going to take more than 2 months to get to. If you're mining then you have other things to account for like protection fees and hauler fees. (unless you're running 2 accounts)

myspace.com/angryblogr
    A Work in Progress.
    Add Me
  • wolftwowolftwo Member Posts: 21

guys thanks very much for your effective tips!

now l do not want to handle a '' warship''! haha

• binjuicebinjuice Member Posts: 363

Originally posted by SnaKey
    Originally posted by RollinDutch

That's going to take more than 2 months to get to. If you're mining then you have other things to account for like protection fees and hauler fees. (unless you're running 2 accounts)

well  lets see - deep alliance space - 1 gate system - mate in system ratting and enough cans to cover an hour (or actually using the 2 hour space can trade off) means easy mining... no such thing as protection fees from a ratting corpy or alliance friend, and haul yourself - no ones that lazy unless your in a large mining gang.

But that requires making friends in the game... For every friend you make in Eve, you make 2 enamies...

"Just because there are other colours to use in chat does not mean you have to use them..." - Please follow

• NicoliNicoli Member Posts: 1,312
    Yeah Capital ships are something you should look at getting into after you have yourself set up in the game. They take a long time and are fairly specialized for a specific task. make the short term goal of getting into a Battleship of your race. Much more realistic in the early game.

As for the GTCs. I'd be expecting to pay for the game for some time first. You might be able to get away with paying for a account Ingame in your 2 or 3 month if its your second account and you know how to do everything already. Besides that your looking at about 6 months minimum.

• pihlssitepihlssite Member CommonPosts: 213

Yeas just to update your former/trial account into a normal one
    a subscriber/retail account!

After the trial period.. O yeas some ships and skills you cant train before you have
    real account.