Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do NOT Play List

12346»

Comments

• SuitepeeSuitepee Member Posts: 921
    Knight Online. MU Online. Lineage 2. Shadowbane. Hero Online.
  • UploadUpload Member Posts: 679
    don't forget Maplestory, one of the worst MMORPG if you ask me
  • lifeform86lifeform86 Member Posts: 73

i have tried mu and there is just one thing that i cansay::::07::and about shdowbane....u have to get used to the controls...and the 75max lvl thing is to boringsince u can be max lvl in 2 weeks or something like that.

Sorry for my bad grammar English is not my native language

• RattrapRattrap Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,599
    DDO!!!!

"Before this battle is over all the world will know that few...stood against many." - King Leonidas

• JennysMindJennysMind Member UncommonPosts: 869
    I'd say it's safe to add Dark & Light to this list.

• BigPeelerBigPeeler Member Posts: 1,270

Originally posted by SnaKey

In honor of my 2001st post. I decided to necro the first thread I ever made on MMORPG.com.
    ::::20::

OMG~ I posted on the first page =P

... Good times ^^

--------------------------------------

• grimbojgrimboj Member Posts: 2,102

Originally posted by SnaKey

What games would you tell someone NOT to play?

Dont play any game on the market. They all have such deep flaws that they can only be deamed a waste of money.

--
    Note: PlayNC will refuse to allow you access to your account if you forget your password and can't provide a scanned image of the product key for the first product you purchased..... LOL

• AethiosAethios Member Posts: 1,527

Two and a half years later... the list is pretty much the same, with only a few minimal additions. Way to go, MMO market! You sure showed us.

• KhuzarrzKhuzarrz Member Posts: 578

I doubt I'm the first to say this - cant be arsed with reading all 14 pages... - but all SOE games, and most importantly, WOW.