Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What game will be the next SWG/WOW?

13»

Comments

• SabbicatSabbicat Member UncommonPosts: 290

There are a few to come out that a person would want to be involved with from the beginning. It looks like Vanguard wil be first out of the gate. From reports it should be an improvement on the Everquest line. Yes Warhammer is another big one. It's uniques sense of hummour should make it a treat to play as well as being refreshing change from traditional MMOs. The one I am most interested in though and which I think will be the last of the three to hit open Beta and then the market is Conan. This game is promising to be truely different from its comat style to it PVP.

From having playes both SWG and WoW myself I can understand your desire to get in on the ground floor of the next big thing.

• JizhakJizhak Member Posts: 47
    I expect none will be (unless Blizzard releases World of Starcraft).

What have WoW and SWG have in common.
    They are both well-known brands. Superb marketing. I really see not too many such brands anymore.

Oh yes. there are few.
    LOTR.
    If they make Sims to MMORPG it would be instant success.
    Remake of WoW or SWG.
    Leisure suit Larry MMORPG.
    Harry Potter MMORPG.

To have really wide audience to your game, it has to be something that is common knowledge.

Most western companies are either jammed to EQ mechanics or make WoW clones.

• SlangerSlanger Member UncommonPosts: 280

Originally posted by Jizhak
    If they make Sims to MMORPG it would be instant success.

Currently Playing: Eve-Online
    On the Backburner: EQ2
    Retired: EQ, DAoC, WW2Online
    RIP: AC2
    Tried: Ryzom, Roma Victor, RoM, KH2, Forsaken World, AO, AoC, APB
    Quit: SWG PRE-CU(Radiant/Starsider), WoW

Achiever 47% / Explorer 40% / Killer 87% / Socializer 27%

• ArgwaanArgwaan Member Posts: 44

Fallen Earth looks the most interesting to me atm. Hope they dont mess it up.

-Argwaan

Question everything

• MoonLordMMoonLordM Member Posts: 2
    WarHammer is wat kind of game???image