Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please do not discuss Vanguard.

13»

Comments

• EiindyinEiindyin Member Posts: 11

Regardless of what the VG community has stickied...what do you expect them to do?  Go post on the WoW forum about how some of the game mechanics are terrible and that WL's are overpowered... prepare for a flame. The same goes with any game, they're on the official forums because they have hope for a game and want to see it succeed.

People who post negative things about the game are basically uninformed or breaking the NDA.  You can't really say anything bad about the combat system unless you've played the game, nor the animations because the game's in beta and will have more added later when the game mechanics are what they invisioned.  The people who talk about all the good may very well be uninformed too, but the good things I see being talked about are how big the world is and things that have been provided through posts/vids/screenshots.  The negative comes from someone breaking the NDA because they don't understand the game's in beta and everything doesn't work right so they go off on a tangent about 'how bad the game is.' 

You must understand that it's a lot easier to say bad things about the game and criticize it than it is to praise it at this stage.  Everyone that enjoys the game is playing it in beta, and they don't want to lose their beta account so they're not breaking the NDA.  Whereas the people who don't, flame away about it and cause concern in the community.

I've never said 'go play wow' or told someone their opinion didn't matter on the VG forums. Everyone's opinion matters, it's how you present it that will get you flamed.  If you're an asshole, I'm going to be one back because I enjoy how the game looks to be coming along and you're being DESTRUCTIVE rather than CONSTRUCTIVE.

This post is an example of being destructive rather than constructive.  Couldn't you have just stated, in a nicer way, I plan on playing this game, and I enjoy these things... but I also dislike these things, what are your thoughts? Instead of being so damn rude/inconciderate of the people that also like the game?

Anyway.../rant off 

Just getting kind'a tired of all the bashing of every new game that comes out.  If I made destructive comments about a hobby of yours, of course you'd be offended. Anyway, I hope you all at least give VG a try before you put it down, it really does look promising.

This discussion has been closed.