Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My Sig is Uber pwnage

exanimoexanimo Member UncommonPosts: 1,301

ok , this thread is about , why do you guys put on your sig the games you have played ?

edit :

maybe this is not clear , when i say games you have played , is people that put a TEXT LIST of all the mmos they have played , some even put the ones they liked and didnt like , the ones they are w8ting for , etc etc ...

i was hoping for some decent posts about this , but i guess the pie won.

Comments

• SnaKeySnaKey Member Posts: 3,386

They think it's cool?

If I put all the game I've played it would be about the size of a good sized post by itself.

myspace.com/angryblogr
    A Work in Progress.
    Add Me
  • exanimoexanimo Member UncommonPosts: 1,301

Originally posted by SnaKey
    They think it's cool?If I put all the game I've played it would be about the size of a good sized post by itself.

execly , i dont even remember all the games i played , but im sure the list would be ridiculus

• SnaKeySnaKey Member Posts: 3,386

Originally posted by neoteo
    Originally posted by SnaKey
    They think it's cool?If I put all the game I've played it would be about the size of a good sized post by itself.

execly , i dont even remember all the games i played , but im sure the list would be ridiculus

I made a list on the EVE Forums once when I responded to some post about MMORPGs. It took about half an hour to remember them all.
    I had it in a reg list that went down, but it was 3x longer than the 5 ppl who made posts before me. EVE forums are full of mostly intelligent posts that are at least 3 paragraphs each post. lol

myspace.com/angryblogr
    A Work in Progress.
    Add Me

• I voted for pie.image
  • TuutobTuutob Member Posts: 607
    why do people put pie on their polls?

ALL the big, complicated options, nothing straight to the point.

Then PIE, the epitome of happiness, in a very straight-forward matter, almost calling your name.

In other words, I voted pie.

• OwenMcQOwenMcQ Member Posts: 91

I don't.

Hell, I don't even have a signature. I like to buck the current trends, whatever they happen to be.

• MuddahMuddah Member UncommonPosts: 161

I dont theres allready enough ads on this site and in the world in general last thing I wan't to see is what game everyones playing when I could give 2 shits less.

Plus your sig not only is it a free ad for that game your also slowing down page load times.

• BladinBladin Member UncommonPosts: 1,089

If you had better net it wouldnt matter about page loading =P  Honestly who gives a care about 56kers

Originally posted by Tuutob
    why do people put pie on their polls?

ALL the big, complicated options, nothing straight to the point.

Then PIE, the epitome of happiness, in a very straight-forward matter, almost calling your name.

In other words, I voted pie.

instead of pie i could put " i dont care " or " who cares " ... but i think pie looks cooler , heh

anyone notice , no one with game lists on sig post here yet , hehe go figure

anyway , your sig is the best so far in this thread

::::20::

I have very fast cable, but not everyone does....

• XpheyelXpheyel Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 704

Because I got a great screenshot of some Sandworms while playing and... Well... They didn't manage to eat my Yalmaha while I was doing it. Actually I'm hidden behind the jaw of the nearer one. The one in the background? Oh yeah, making a beeline right for my chrome plated jalopy. Also, I made it for an AO community. So I stuck it on here because it was the game I was playing. When I join a community for a different game, I'll probably change the sig.

Also its a slight dig, or ironic. Putting AO's Sandworms in with a quote (requote?) from Gurney Halleck seemed appropiate for Rubi-Ka as it was a originally a desert world... They even threw in an item named a "Krys Knife".

Originally posted by Xpheyel
    Because I got a great screenshot of some Sandworms while playing and... Well... They didn't manage to eat my Yalmaha while I was doing it. Actually I'm hidden behind the jaw of the nearer one. The one in the background? Oh yeah, making a beeline right for my chrome plated jalopy. Also, I made it for an AO community. So I stuck it on here because it was the game I was playing. When I join a community for a different game, I'll probably change the sig. Also its a slight dig, or ironic. Putting AO's Sandworms in with a quote (requote?) from Gurney Halleck seemed appropiate for Rubi-Ka as it was a originally a desert world... They even threw in an item named a "Krys Knife".

mmmm , my question is about people that put all the games they have played and w8ting for and so on, on the sigs , not to any kind of sigs .. but ok , thanks for the info , nice sig too.

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912

I like pie. And sigs. Maybe I'll make a sig with pie. Nah, I like mine better. But not better than pie. What were we talking about again? Oh,yeah! Pie.....

• MMO_ManMMO_Man Member Posts: 666

ok , this thread is about , why do you guys put on your sig the games you have played ?

Why do you have a HUGE Guild Wars sig?

I sleep with a pillow under my gun.

Originally posted by MMO_Man

mmm , becose im a fanboy ?

Originally posted by MMO_Man

Because hes a whore to "the man" a sheep in a mindless flock of $$ and ad's and merchandise.

Dunno but it sounds cool..... hahahaha

• NadrilNadril Member Posts: 1,276

I generaly prefer to, you know, actualy make my sigs my self.

So no, I generaly don't use a signature related to a game.

Originally posted by Nadril

I generaly prefer to, you know, actualy make my sigs my self.So no, I generaly don't use a signature related to a game.

Retired Nadrial, lvl 5x Spellhowler of Bartz, Lineage II
    Retired lvl 4x Wizard of Nagafen, Everquest II
    Currently playing: Anarchy Online (7x Keeper)

this is what im talking about

• NadrilNadril Member Posts: 1,276

Originally posted by Nadril

I generaly prefer to, you know, actualy make my sigs my self.
    So no, I generaly don't use a signature related to a game.

Retired Nadrial, lvl 5x Spellhowler of Bartz, Lineage II
    Retired lvl 4x Wizard of Nagafen, Everquest II
    Currently playing: Anarchy Online (7x Keeper)

this is what im talking about

Eh, ok. In that case I put it there because this is.. you know, an MMORPG forums.

• atrejuatreju Member Posts: 60
    Pie.