Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

smed still hasn't taking me up on my offer

a while back on this forum i challenged smed to a death match in any Fps for classic servers, he has yet to come forward, if he ever does here it is once again. Any fps of his choice even planetside. If he wins i will give him 100,000 dollars but if i win we get classic servers back, with full support and the expansion ported to pre-cu version.

So will he take my challenge or will he whimp outimage 

date, time, and game tbd at a later date 

Comments

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,163

You will have to take video of smed being fragged.

SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• Bob_BlawblawBob_Blawblaw Member Posts: 1,278
    I'm not sure if 100 grand is enough, but if you are serious contact the media. It would make a great story.
  • BogdawsonBogdawson Member Posts: 202

Originally posted by Bob_Blawblaw
    I'm not sure if 100 grand is enough, but if you are serious contact the media. It would make a great story.

if he takes it i would have to do some fund raising as well image but well within reach a dollar from 100,00 people isn't much with media exposer.

Originally posted by Bogdawson

Originally posted by Bob_Blawblaw

if he takes it i would have to do some fund raising as well image but well within reach a dollar from 100,00 people isn't much with media exposer.

Take it from SOE, don't wager what you don't actually have.

Truth be known, I totally support this idea. You should really contact the media. Perhaps we can somehow collect 'pledges' until the media gets involved.

...that is... if you're good. I'll bet Smed can play a mean FPS.

hmm lets see what the others on the forum think

i'm not the vein type, so i will say this i can hold my own
    but in honesty i would play him just for fun, just so i could punk his ass

what is truly funny is i would beat hit in a shooting game to remove the fps out of swg,

so what game would he pick bf2, counterstrike, maybe planetside lol

• anaicanaic Member Posts: 409
    I know he plays BF2, don't know about any other FPS he might play.
    we could always play battlefront, that both star warys and iconic
  • TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,163

we could always play battlefront, that both star warys and iconic

He doesn't like SW games image
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

Emperor Smed. "what the hell is an aluminium falcon?"
  • iskareotiskareot Member Posts: 2,143

a while back on this forum i challenged smed to a death match in any Fps for classic servers, he has yet to come forward, if he ever does here it is once again. Any fps of his choice even planetside. If he wins i will give him 100,000 dollars but if i win we get classic servers back, with full support and the expansion ported to pre-cu version.

I can tell you that he won't do it ever and is not like that.

Actually he is like a big kid with some games, but after having dialog with him on some topics I can at least say he is not as bad as we all think.

Just remember SOE and himself did not choose the NGE alone, in fact from what I know now LEC pushed it as well.  Not to mention other issues involved.

I am still mad at his choice, DO NOT GET ME WRONG... but I do think he is sorry now for not thinking twice.

Every post and reply, email of his says he regrets this.   

Sucks yes, but at least he says that about this product now.

Originally posted by iskareot

I can tell you that he won't do it ever and is not like that.

Actually he is like a big kid with some games, but after having dialog with him on some topics I can at least say he is not as bad as we all think.

Just remember SOE and himself did not choose the NGE alone, in fact from what I know now LEC pushed it as well.  Not to mention other issues involved.

I am still mad at his choice, DO NOT GET ME WRONG... but I do think he is sorry now for not thinking twice.

Every post and reply, email of his says he regrets this.   

Sucks yes, but at least he says that about this product now.

I agree there's little chance he could/will accept the challenge, but I still think the challenge should be put forth to the media to push.
    well it would be cool for the media to cover the challenge, but i don't have a 100k so i would have to do a fund raiser for the capital, but i'm will to bet if the media got into such a story it would add huge pressure to soe and LA. So if someone is better in front of the camera i would say make a challenge and take it to the media. I'm not much for the face of pre-cu, nor would i want to respresent such a wide group, i could never do you guys justice.