Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hero Online already suck

PoliceQCPoliceQC Member UncommonPosts: 40
Why are they making another game when the other one that just been release a couple month ago is lacking so much content and things to do (grinding/mudo).

Comments

• dafuzzledafuzzle Member Posts: 160

that is true, but from what i've heard this seems to be the game they put a lot of work into and i've heard they reduced the grind and has what you could call realm VS realm the realms being good and evil ( you choose at lvl 35).  im sure you've heard about this before but check out myspace.com/yulgang or whatever it is.  but this is gonna be VERY different from other korean games from what i've heard.

• PoliceQCPoliceQC Member UncommonPosts: 40

nice site, these videos give a great idea of the game. but i don't think ill play that one either, seem childish...getting old here (21 soon...)

and many nice gamea are comming out soon, FF12/PSU/NWN2

am currently playing hero even it sucking cause i want to set everything ready for events then im gonna leave the game and only play events :)

every1 has there opinionsimage i just hate it when people try to make a game seem soooooooooo bad when they only played it for an hour.  but i dont think this game suits 21 year olds image
  • kaltamkaltam Member Posts: 66
    ^-^ hehe im getting near 19 but i still luv the cuteness

anyway,  yea hero does kinda suck, but this game is a lot better

its an updated version of the hero engine and a lot more fun.

RvR and PvP are cool and there is more to do than heros crappy quests.

Still a bit of grind but skills and parties make it funner.

I think you might wanna give it a shot if your unimpressed with hero.
    Or ofcoarse there are better p2p games around and I agree PSU does look fun.

Originally posted by dafuzzle
    every1 has there opinionsimage i just hate it when people try to make a game seem soooooooooo bad when they only played it for an hour.  but i dont think this game suits 21 year olds image

I'va played an un-calculable amount of hours
  • GorukhaGorukha Member Posts: 1,441
      Cause quantity > quality in asia, thats why.

It's better be hated for who you are, than loved for who you aren't.

@ PoliceQC You already played the game?

;Gorukha dont judge a game by where its made......

• VEG5000VEG5000 Member Posts: 45
    Hehe hey guys you think your old thats all image. This game is realy neat and interesting been playing the Japanese version sofar ..even though it dont have all the characters that the English will have and the Korean verion has..its a unique chibi look the good thing is that its F2P. I deffenantlly like the customer service and the comunity. Ohh and by the way I am 25 about to go on 26. This game is designed for everyone especially for the combo attacks and for those who like anime image hehe. the emotes you can get in game can make it comical the more emotes you collect from drops..Well if you will like to give it a shot try it. I have a few friends that are palying it as well that are in the upper 20's and 30's as well so 21 or almost 21 isn't really an issue here hehe.

Originally posted by VEG5000
    Hehe hey guys you think your old thats all image. This game is realy neat and interesting been playing the Japanese version sofar ..even though it dont have all the characters that the English will have and the Korean verion has..its a unique chibi look the good thing is that its F2P. I deffenantlly like the customer service and the comunity. Ohh and by the way I am 25 about to go on 26. This game is designed for everyone especially for the combo attacks and for those who like anime image hehe. the emotes you can get in game can make it comical the more emotes you collect from drops..Well if you will like to give it a shot try it. I have a few friends that are palying it as well that are in the upper 20's and 30's as well so 21 or almost 21 isn't really an issue here hehe.

Free to play? Don't get cheated by F2P games because they are not free. If you want to perform you have to spend money, they create in-game shop to spend real $ for in-game bonus. Many peoples end up paying over 100$ a month for these F2P game, that's why I am quitting. I rather to play a 10$/month game than a F2P that trick player to make them spend. Of course you can say "you do not need to spend, not an obligation" but the reality is, you DO NOT have the choice not to. Most of the gamers who already played F2P games full-time, know that.
  • VEG5000VEG5000 Member Posts: 45

I Know how F2P games work its just I never buy anything extra no need to get it lol...when it comes to the P2P I like them too  but I see people spend waaaaaaaaayyy more money in P2P games then F2P games for 1 reason ...someone is selling an awsome weapon or armor that is highly enchanted..Ohhh I dont have enough to get it ..WAIT I can get it I will BUY gold or what ever the curency for the game is online..I knew someone who bought $1500 in real money for gold in a game to buy all the highest enchanted stuff. THAT is really bad. So to say that F2P is worse the P2P..thats really hard to say..people is what makes the game the way they want it. I have 2 P2P games I want to try out...but its good to play a F2P for a good time...and this one looks really fun and interesting to play..besides I have been playing the japanese version and its cool to me. If you wnat to spend money to get an item then you are going to anyhow.

• ragelionragelion Member Posts: 46

i did not like hero to long to lvl up quited at lvl 25 and liked legend of ares lvl up system not to hard and not to easy i hope the make you lvl up the way it deos in ares not to hard and not to easy in scions of fate. i know this is a bit off topic but what is so hard to pronose yulgang