Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Name Change

Hey You guys like the new name? i think its pretty sweet

Comments

• flamerUAEflamerUAE Member Posts: 5
    sry but no,the old yulgang name is way better,actually the old name is like a legendry name in china,there is nothing in the new name something special,even it might do alot of problems afterimage

• GorukhaGorukha Member Posts: 1,441
      Only reason for the new name is so the game wont be recognized as a generic asian grind game from the beginning.  Don't these people recognize they wont capture anyone other than people who like anime and asian games ? Stay with the original name and you'll do better.

It's better be hated for who you are, than loved for who you aren't.

• dafuzzledafuzzle Member Posts: 160
    lol for a day i thought they canceled making yulgang (now scions of fate >=() because it was off the beta list.  back on topic i think that the new name is ok but i would prefer yulgang because its short for the name of the graphic novel it is based off of, now its just scions of fate, which i think they ment to put deSiCIONS of Fate.
  • TightsdieselTightsdiesel Member Posts: 11

Worst name ever.. What a joke.

• kaltamkaltam Member Posts: 66
    Tue tho, it was based of the novel. perhaps changing wasnt the best idea, tho it wont phase me.

• flamerUAEflamerUAE Member Posts: 5
    if they made it like this (Yulgang:Scions of Fate)  it would be much more better,i think everyone like it like this,right?image   

yea that would be a great idea. i think that would be the best, avoid copyright and please the community.

• dafuzzledafuzzle Member Posts: 160
    o this name change thing is all about copyrighting?????image well yea that is a good idea though.
    Yea they cant keep the same name due to copyright, i think it has to do with the manga name copyrights