Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

No openbeta in NA?

I live in Canada

and i want 2 play cabal..

but,,,

cabal is only available in eu,,,

any good news for NA players?

Comments

• dr1ftx3dr1ftx3 Member Posts: 13
    I've been following the game very closely the past few weeks in anticipation to finally play it because I was not able to get into the 1st closed beta. Now they announced the 2nd closed beta will begin at the end of September and the beta registration will be open on or until (website was not clear) on Sept. 11th, which was technically last night. Well I logged in and out progressively throughout the day and there was nothing different then any other day, so hey man, I'm in the same boat as you.....screwed.
  • KaibyakuKaibyaku Member Posts: 65
    Maybe, they decided to say "F*ck the biggest contributor to any MMO around". 

• DeletedAcctDeletedAcct Member Posts: 883

Originally posted by Kaibyaku
    Maybe, they decided to say "F*ck the biggest contributor to any MMO around". image

I agree. After they used us to pump up their beta numbers to show investors and then locked us out, maybe the backlash drove them away? Hope so. Not sorry in the least to see 'em go after that.

• Alcaz101Alcaz101 Member Posts: 21
    There will be soon after the closed beta test 2 for the NA sight.  If you dont know the english sight its www.cabalonline.net  I missed closed beta test 1 so i cant wait for open beta or if someone invites me.