Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Going to join up on 11/7/06, looking for worldpass buddy

gemillergemiller Member UncommonPosts: 17
i am waiting until the new pc set with all the expansions for 30 bucks to join in(instead of 20for first set then 30 for new expansion) but im looking to get on a bustling server. anyone can help me out with a world pass?

Comments

• Kaizer407Kaizer407 Member Posts: 66
    are the really coming out with a set? i thoguht the Vana'diel collection was new...from what i read it came out like, last month or something =/ not to sure....as far servers go....not sure either im still a newbie XD but im on Fenrir and its pretty populated, but if you have a buddy that plays might wanna get with him to make your grouping easier.
  • UnrealSWATUnrealSWAT Member Posts: 186
    read the fenrir topic to join our server, but be quick the world pass will only work for a few days

UnrealSWAT

• TelakiTelaki Member Posts: 361
    As Kaizer said there is the new 2006 Vana'diel Buddy collection that should have came out already. (Unless you're in EU, then it might be awhile)

• gemillergemiller Member UncommonPosts: 17
    FINAL FANTASY XI Vana'diel Collection 2007 Windows

- Includes all expansion packs including Rise of the Zilart, Chains of Promathia, and the highly anticipated Treasures of Aht Urhgan
    - Includes an exclusive fold-out map of Vana'diel with mini walkthroughs to help new players get started.
    - Includes a 30-day free trial, as well as a Vana'diel Buddy Pass to invite a friend to try FINAL FANTASY XI free for 30 days.
    MSRP: $29.99
    Release Date : November 7th, 2006

Says that on playonline.com

thats a shame, my world pass works for about 150 hours then is gone :S

• bhagamubhagamu Member Posts: 425

I'm joining 11/7 too, gemiller.

www.draftgore.com
    Gore '08

Originally posted by gemiller

- Includes all expansion packs including Rise of the Zilart, Chains of Promathia, and the highly anticipated Treasures of Aht Urhgan
    - Includes an exclusive fold-out map of Vana'diel with mini walkthroughs to help new players get started.
    - Includes a 30-day free trial, as well as a Vana'diel Buddy Pass to invite a friend to try FINAL FANTASY XI free for 30 days.

Release Date : November 7th, 2006

Says that on playonline.com

....... do me sideways >_>

i just bought the Vana'diel collection with 2 expansions for 20$....and spent another 30$ on ToAU. >_>

if you are from the EU then just use play.com to get the whole set really cheap.

UnrealSWAT

• TelakiTelaki Member Posts: 361

Originally posted by Kaizer407
    Originally posted by gemiller

Release Date : November 7th, 2006   Says that on playonline.com

....... do me sideways >_>

i just bought the Vana'diel collection with 2 expansions for 20$....and spent another 30$ on ToAU. >_>

Unless your goal was to be Blu, Cor, or Pup by the time that collection comes out you'll have played the game enough to decide wheather you like it or not. And the likelyhood of you getting far enough to access the ToAU area's in 1 month. Is pretty far fetched.

So while Yes, it would have been a better deal. But If it turns out you didn't like the game then you would have waited a month to play, just to find that out.

well he has got FFXI now and has all the patches downloaded, In under an hour the servers go online again. for anyone who hasnt downloaded the new patches. you can do so now! they take 17 minutes on a 4MB connection so i suggest you hurry up

UnrealSWAT

well i really didnt buy the ToA, gonna buy it when i get to 60+ or so....thats what its really for but other thean that im happy with the buddy pass for now XD...still waiting for my Vana diel collection to get shipped in :P
  • bhagamubhagamu Member Posts: 425
    This just in... the games ship on 11/7, but they are "released" on 11/8. So... I'll be joining 11/8.

www.draftgore.com
    Gore '08

ok i guess i will buy a few world passes then so everyone can join the same server, FFXI is great with friends

UnrealSWAT