Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Official "We're Indifferent to SOE" thread

PlanoMMPlanoMM Member Posts: 1,267

well, we already have a hate thread, a love thread, we might as well have a "dont give a crap" thread.

by the way, this is the thread that i fit into, really.  i play the games based on the games, not on the company that publishes the games.

if u feel the same way, make ur self heard, here.

Comments

• dinnaedinnae Member Posts: 4
    i dont give a crap about it.
  • LeasaLeasa Member Posts: 449

Apathy

Who cares :)

Support Bacteria, its the only culture some people have.

• PlanoMMPlanoMM Member Posts: 1,267

ur in the right thread, lol     /

|

|

• moonDOTdkmoonDOTdk Member Posts: 50
    stop making lame multi topic claiming to be official topic ... Topic hunter !

no rules against making topics, and if i called them the "official" topics, then they r the official topics.  get it, good.  if u dont like it, oO well, too bad.

• mbbladembblade Member Posts: 747
    whats next, "WE MIGHT LIKE SONY BUT WERE NOT SURE" Thread or what

thats kinda covered here, wouldnt u say? lol.

getting this topic back up where it belongs, cause ppl that r indifferent to SOE r posting in the "happy" thread.  lol.

• The-RavenThe-Raven Member Posts: 234

At one time, very earliy in my game playing experience, I did not care who made what, I just thought space invaders and astroids was fun and I would skip school and drive to the mall just to fight my way into the video arcarde (remember how HOT those places would get) to play the latest of whatever was there.

Now however....30(some) years later (yup I'm THAT old) I have become a little more "wiser" and like the saying goes:  "If you want to know the future actions of someone then look at thier history." holds pretty true to this day for people AND companys.

Sure people can change but until that change becomes the history of their actions, you can only go on what you know.

very insightful Raven, and yes i remember the arcade days.  god, i miss those days.

im bumping this thread since its not against the rules, hehe.

• XandryaXandrya Member Posts: 59
    I play this game because I LIKE this game!  I got pretty annoyed with SOE when they totally changed SWG because it pretty much ruined my fun there, but that didn't keep me from buying and loving EQ2.  So far nothing SOE has done has ruined my gaming in EQ2, some changes I didn't like, but most changes I have liked...I simply go with the flow, adapt to the changes, and still have fun.  All MMORPG's and MUD's before them have gone through the same process of change, so the company making those changes really doesn't matter. 
    here, here.