Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

the right game for me

hello all i have played a lot off mmorpg in my time i satrted out on everquest i liked the game lots loved playing a bestlord then went on to final fantasy XI but i never hit it off tryed EVE but was not for me did not realy like everquest 2. i found auto assault borring. and dark age of camelot was ok played for about 2 month but never realy got in to it tryed asheron's call too was a right flop for me shadowbane i tryed but no luck there at the moment i'm playing guildwars its ok gets a bit borring but i want a new game some thing where i can control a pet and use that to fight for me thats where you lot come in to it can you tell me some good games were i fight with pets or some thing like that some thing to get my teath in too

thanks

Comments

• mattisheremattishere Member Posts: 4
    If you play the ranger in Guild Wars you can have a pet - get yourself an Elder Black Widow.  If you pick up the Nightfall expansion you will be able to control 3 heroes as well.  While not classified as pets you will be able to exercise more control than you can over a normal pet - if you want to.
  • mbbladembblade Member Posts: 747
    i guess the warlock/hunter of WoW is not to your likeing either heh

• danahaadanahaa Member Posts: 4

mage in WoW is pretty simple, and a good past time... lvling up isn't too much fun tho