Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

guides for EVE?

euangelioneuangelion Member Posts: 109
Hey I'm looking for a good fansite with lots of guides for "n00bs". Most games when I'm started off I find a good sound fansite with lots of guides to get a feel for where I should be going and doing and getting. Or should I use the ingame UI for that kinda thing, which I find very impressive.

Tried: Vanguard, UO, Rappelz, Archlord, RF Online, SWG, WAR, Ryzom, Anarchy Online, AC, APB, STO, Perfect World, Black Prophecy...

Played: EQ,EQII, Lineage, Lineage 2, GW, EVE Online, AoC, DoAC, iRO, AC2, WoW, SWTOR, Runes of Magic, Allods, Rift..
Currently Playing: Tera

Comments

• F'larF'lar Member Posts: 60

well on the main site ther is a colume of the fansites that cover EVE that would be a great place to start, and the Offical forums is full of guides and advice that is surprisingly sound.

another area is the noob corp were you start in, there are many players that have been playing for years that stay in the noob corp just to help others start the game, I'm one of them. and there is another chat channel that is called HELP that is there just for new players who have questions.

Hope this helps.

• euangelioneuangelion Member Posts: 109
    haha, I feel very unintelligent, thanx for not just saying "duh, the help channel".

Tried: Vanguard, UO, Rappelz, Archlord, RF Online, SWG, WAR, Ryzom, Anarchy Online, AC, APB, STO, Perfect World, Black Prophecy...

Played: EQ,EQII, Lineage, Lineage 2, GW, EVE Online, AoC, DoAC, iRO, AC2, WoW, SWTOR, Runes of Magic, Allods, Rift..
    Currently Playing: Tera

• Mr.MelvinMr.Melvin Member Posts: 1
    http://www.eve-tutor.com/ a good site but maybe for more advanced players, also the forums on the eve-online.com website are a great resource.
  • pihlssitepihlssite Member CommonPosts: 213

Hello there Guides hm here is a friend of mine who got this very nifty site for eve players with
    tools and calculations for everything

EvE GeeK

It's one of the bests!