Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free online games

jobsjobs Member Posts: 16
Would it be possible to add a list of known Free Online Games somewhere on the site?

Comments

• neuronomadneuronomad Member Posts: 1,276
    LOL, I really, really hope this is a joke.  Please tell me you aren't such a noob that you didn't even look for the list?  It is plainly listed under the General Discussion area (3 stickies down). 

--------------------------------
    Currently Playing: Guild Wars 2 and Path of Exile

Quit: Eden Eternal, Wakfu, DDO, STO, DCUO, Sword 2, Atlantica Online, LOTRO, SWTOR, RIFT, Earthrise, FFXIV, RoM, Allods Online, GA,WAR,CO,V:SoH,POTBS,TR,COH/COV, WOW, DDO,AL, EQ, Eve, L2, AA, Mx0, SWG, SoR, AO, RFO, DAoC, and others.
    www.twitter.com/mlwhitt
    www.michaelwhitt.com

• RedslayerRedslayer Member Posts: 108
    lol. Even I knew that one and I don't get on here much (Just a select few parts of the site)

~Redslayer-Saga of Ryzom~ Active again!
    ~Kinch/Lotu-WoW~ Retired
    True RedSlayer - Eve ~ Current Primary game

• jobsjobs Member Posts: 16

I'm glad I could give you guys a chance to slam someone and show your superior intellect.

• neuronomadneuronomad Member Posts: 1,276
    Not superior just not as lazy as some people that don't look for 2 seconds before posting. ;)

--------------------------------
    Currently Playing: Guild Wars 2 and Path of Exile

Quit: Eden Eternal, Wakfu, DDO, STO, DCUO, Sword 2, Atlantica Online, LOTRO, SWTOR, RIFT, Earthrise, FFXIV, RoM, Allods Online, GA,WAR,CO,V:SoH,POTBS,TR,COH/COV, WOW, DDO,AL, EQ, Eve, L2, AA, Mx0, SWG, SoR, AO, RFO, DAoC, and others.
    www.twitter.com/mlwhitt
    www.michaelwhitt.com

• RedslayerRedslayer Member Posts: 108
    lol... Wasn't meant to"Slam" you. But that thread is easy to find if you just look around for a min or so.

~Redslayer-Saga of Ryzom~ Active again!
    ~Kinch/Lotu-WoW~ Retired
    True RedSlayer - Eve ~ Current Primary game

• funkeefunkee Member Posts: 4

Originally posted by jobs
    I'm glad I could give you guys a chance to slam someone and show your superior intellect.
    Yea they could just have told u it nicely, there's no need to be lame image...