Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question on Class - Sentinel

MadodeMadode Member Posts: 58

Hello, I've just returned after a very long Hiatus and I am curious about the Sentinel Class.  Mainly I'd like to know which stats are important, for when I am building my character.  SPI? INT? DEX? etc?  I read another post where someone mentioned their Sentinel using a 1H Hammer, but what types of armor does it use, and what's the split between Magic/Melee in combat?

Thanks!

Mado 

Comments

• jdkskipjdkskip Member UncommonPosts: 120

There are two types of Sentinals, imo, Defensive and Resist, I prefer the Defensive, but it's up to you.

Defensive Sentinal = max int over con. Vorg HA. Jewelry, up to you, I mix resist with mana regen.

Resist Sent = max con over int. Resist HA, 4/4/2. Jewelry, resist.

Magic/Melee in combat - Not sure with last patch and it's been a while since I played, but I'd say 70/30. As soon as timers complete cycle you're casting debuff and small aoe. The big aoe is usually only casted once in battle, I would use the big aoe right after the debuff when I entered the middle of the opposing group.

• -Zeno--Zeno- Member CommonPosts: 1,298
    Newest craze is the Halfgiant Sentinal.  Your more tight on trains, but you can get both high def (almost 2k, not INSAINLY high, but close) and have alot of hitpoints.   With the toughness skill giving you more hp to last thru a def debuff, and the Half giant stun immunity, your big bomb will always go off.

I think its 145 int, 160(?) con build that im talking about.  Numbers may not be exact.  Man, I may just roll one, but it would make Malorn cry...

The definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over expecting different results.

• xPhearxPhear Member Posts: 12

Sentinel, Scourge of Chaos

if u still need more help, thats the ubi board link dedicated to the sentinel class.