Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How many servers?

I've read up everything about the game on the website and fan sites etc. but i can't find any info on how many servers there will be, whether or not they will be seperated into a PvP thing or not (Though that would be hard to change since i think that they are making all forms of PvP and PvE available in one server right?) and whether or not you pick a server, or if it will be somehting like in FFXI where you were stuck into a random server. If someone finds out could they please post it?

Comments

• Age_Of_ConanAge_Of_Conan Member Posts: 98

Originally posted by Jaquestrap
    I've read up everything about the game on the website and fan sites etc. but i can't find any info on how many servers there will be, whether or not they will be seperated into a PvP thing or not (Though that would be hard to change since i think that they are making all forms of PvP and PvE available in one server right?) and whether or not you pick a server, or if it will be somehting like in FFXI where you were stuck into a random server. If someone finds out could they please post it?

Because that information hasn't been released yet.  And most MMORPGs usually always add more servers while the game progresses.

• TinybinaTinybina Member Posts: 2,130
    I just hope its not to many.

One thing I hate now is that alot of Developers make new servers and in the process end up killing other servers population wise.. People need to make new characters on existing servers to keep the flow going, not create a new character on some new server that opens up each 2 weeks.  Thats one thing I can say I loved about Anarcy Online, there were always new characters being made so that you could alway find a group no matter what your level was.

------------------------------
    You see, every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with their surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You spread to an area, and you multiply, and you multiply, until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet.-Mr.Smith

• RedruumRedruum Member UncommonPosts: 314
    I agree with you Tinybina! I thought it was awesome that Anarchy Online had one server at the start. I like the feeling of being able to log in and know that I will probably meet someone new every once in a while!
  • olddaddyolddaddy Member Posts: 3,356
    Depends which tavern your character stops in....