Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Oh come on not another asian themed MMORPG...!

2»

Comments

• crazykid89crazykid89 Member Posts: 9
    take advantage of the fact it's free.  still in beta so don't complain about it being bad.  it will improve day by day.  wanna play a cool game?  play WoW or Guild Wars.

Site Webmaster of:
    9Dragons HQ

• DevilfishDevilfish Member Posts: 8

My suggestion to everyone would be to ignore posts like this. Members like this just like to stir up a frenzy for fun. They haven't really read anything about the game nor did they plan on attempting to play it in any sort of manner before passing their judgement. Save yourself the stress and pass these on by.

However, props to everyone that flamed this person in return for their post. :)

• crazykid89crazykid89 Member Posts: 9
    yes, I very much agree.  try the game out before you start saying stuff about it.  Take advantage of it. Case closed.

Site Webmaster of:
    9Dragons HQ

• SunriderSunrider Member UncommonPosts: 527

to be absolutely honest... so far this game isnt too bad... i'm just hoping its not a grindfest through and through like RF Online... at least here theres no PT grind... so to speak... and on the note of free MMO's sucking, go play Space Cowboy... its really not all that bad... it is a bit of a grind but its fun to kill time with.

"And after blizzard takes over the world, they are gonna gather a bunch of lemmings, sit on their fat asses near a cliff, and watch the little fuzzy bastards suicide dive into the ground below. . . . . all just for their own entertainment."

• dalegorddalegord Member Posts: 17
    i think this is a really well made game
  • jokerdhelljokerdhell Member Posts: 52

Originally posted by Sunrider
    to be absolutely honest... so far this game isnt too bad... i'm just hoping its not a grindfest through and through like RF Online... at least here theres no PT grind... so to speak... and on the note of free MMO's sucking, go play Space Cowboy... its really not all that bad... it is a bit of a grind but its fun to kill time with.

It's a excellent game. I'm glad it's going to be free and I would even pay for it. If someone judges the quality of a game based on the cost, they are extremely retarted.

image Rajun Cajun is evil ^.^

• mbbladembblade Member Posts: 747
    if you don't like it don't bash it, play it, talk about and most don't WHINE ABOUT IT

• shadowmacshadowmac Member Posts: 9
    exactly.. just because you dont like a game doesnt mean u shud try and make fun of it.. like you can make a better game? try it and post it.. and we will see if its better ok? ok.. lol

LiTTle»RªBBiT«

• maputomaputo Member Posts: 9
    20 bucks says 90% of the 9dragon fanboi's are asian AMIRITE? shebang shebang
  • AkikiAkiki Member Posts: 95

Originally posted by maputo
    20 bucks says 90% of the 9dragon fanboi's are asian AMIRITE? shebang shebang

I hate people like you, I really do.
  • oceanspiritoceanspirit Member Posts: 47

Originally posted by ThienTu

Playing game is like hitting on a girl....you fail many times but you still get up back and try again...

that's just scary. image  keep it up and every girl will run away from u..... lol i'm just joking..... image   no hard feelingsimage.
  • dalegorddalegord Member Posts: 17
    man,your an idiot.
  • nebuleznebulez Member Posts: 33

I watched the topic and..boy how can some people get angry or defend a game like a living being lol XD

If you dont like it just throw it off your computer it's that simple........after all it's a game nothing more image

Grow up and get angry about important stuff not something so trivial such as this

• GAFumaGAFuma Member Posts: 10

Originally posted by DeserttFoxx

I dont understand the logic.. 9 dragons has been on forums for about 6months now, why wait until closed beta start to post a random hate thread. THe game is free, if you dont wann aplay it, you dont ahve to come announce it on the forums, simply dont play it.

I agree with this guy too. There are so many flavors out there. If you only like vanilla icecream, then just eat vanilla ice cream. The Asian gaming community has dominated the market and mastered enough elements for mass appeal world wide. For example, Final Fantasy XI Online, Silkroad, and Space Cowboy. Do i need to say more?!