Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I'd like to say it here, partly because I can :)

ArcAngel3ArcAngel3 Member Posts: 2,931

So in the Sony SWG forums there was a thread discussing what we think about some recent game changes.  I figured I'd share my thoughts.  I said that I liked how they were restoring some things that got deleted by the NGE: things like player bases, some character customization again etc.  However, I asked why only a few things were given back only a little bit at a time.  I said that I feel strung along by this drawn out process, and that it would feel a lot better if they would just give everything back that they took away by providing pre-NGE servers.  I used New Coke and Classic coke as an example of why this might work out well for everyone.  I wasn't nasty about it in my view.  I felt this was constructive feedback about gameplay, and what I would like to see as a player.  Well for my troubles I got banned by SOE.  No message, warning or explanation, just a ban.  I think saying the phrase "classic servers" may have been what got me black bagged, but that's only a guess.  So thanks to MMORPG for allowing me the freedom to say, CLASSIC SERVERS lol.  Wow that felt good.  (Waves to SWG mods--can't get me -_^)  And I still think it's a good idea.  Pre-NGE servers, with some devs to work out the kinks that were there.  Poll the players re. what version of classic server they want too.  Go with the majority, then work out the kinks.  Most people would be some happier with anything Pre-nge. 

ARC3

Comments

• Wildcat84Wildcat84 Member Posts: 2,304
    They can't take any sort of criticism.

None at all.

• NasedooNasedoo Member Posts: 486

Originally posted by ArcAngel3

So in the Sony SWG forums there was a thread discussing what we think about some recent game changes.  I figured I'd share my thoughts.  I said that I liked how they were restoring some things that got deleted by the NGE: things like player bases, some character customization again etc.  However, I asked why only a few things were given back only a little bit at a time.  I said that I feel strung along by this drawn out process, and that it would feel a lot better if they would just give everything back that they took away by providing pre-NGE servers.  I used New Coke and Classic coke as an example of why this might work out well for everyone.  I wasn't nasty about it in my view.  I felt this was constructive feedback about gameplay, and what I would like to see as a player.  Well for my troubles I got banned by SOE.  No message, warning or explanation, just a ban.  I think saying the phrase "classic servers" may have been what got me black bagged, but that's only a guess.  So thanks to MMORPG for allowing me the freedom to say, CLASSIC SERVERS lol.  Wow that felt good.  (Waves to SWG mods--can't get me -_^)  And I still think it's a good idea.  Pre-NGE servers, with some devs to work out the kinks that were there.  Poll the players re. what version of classic server they want too.  Go with the majority, then work out the kinks.  Most people would be some happier with anything Pre-nge. 
    ARC3

Wow that felt good.  (Waves to SWG mods--can't get me -_^) 

lol thats so funny... you think the SWG mods can't get ya? lol

welcome to the boards again.. nice of ya to join the rebels

Nasedoo: You said traders would get a revamp under my supervision.

Darth Lord Blixtev: I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further.

• iskareotiskareot Member Posts: 2,143

Trust me I have been doing my part while I can.

Staying within the rules, while making sure people see things for what they are.

It's amazing all the PMs you get when people learn somthing.

Guys there is people over there that have NO idea what is going on though, really there is.

Some have no idea why the game keeps changing...lol no joke.

Originally posted by iskareot

Staying within the rules, while making sure people see things for what they are.

Guys there is people over there that have NO idea what is going on though, really there is.

i believe you,.... how do we let them know and get those's players out of SWG.. lower the player base

• DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183

Originally posted by Nasedoo

i believe you,.... how do we let them know and get those's players out of SWG.. lower the player base

Correct me if i am wrong , But aren't you playing ?

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson

Originally posted by Malickiebloo

Originally posted by Nasedoo

Correct me if i am wrong , But aren't you playing ?

i am happy to correct you.. hell no.. why play SWG a copy of wow if i can get the real deal and play wow?

but i have try the 21 day free trail... and so far.. it sucks.. only thing i like is soloing as jedi but everyone else can as any other profession so it sucks ass