Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A Pirates life for me!!!

Arrggghh matey it is gold,rum,and the occasional wench i seek!!!!!

Comments

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

You want to be a pirate and your called Mace Griffin and he is a bounty hunter . . . . imageimage

also, you hear pirates, stealing, drinking, killing but never getting laied . . .image

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• pirate2latepirate2late Member Posts: 4

arrrr..... lad ye been marooned on tha wrong island fer tew long. image pirates don't get laid, sez he.

why dew ye think they calls 'em wenches, lad?  image cuz tha' be what pirates like, ya lubber. image

TewLate (aka Pirate2Late)
    Captain of the Wango Tango
    F.I.S.T. member
    Fraternity of Independent Sea Tyrants

• MaceGriffinMaceGriffin Member Posts: 53

Um im not called Mace Griffin that happens to be my forum name.Geez try to have a little fun and you just dont get it.

• pirate2latepirate2late Member Posts: 4

Mace... nay waste yer time worryin over that boy.

'ave a rum 'n tell us a tale.

F.I.S.T. member

F.I.S.T. member

• RedLegsRedLegs Member Posts: 22
     Arr ya see me be a pirate too. And as far as Rikimaru_X is concerned Pirates get all de girls because they got all de gold and Pirates are fun when they come to port. In fact the bigest Pirate fleat was run by no uther than a girll. as far as me pirate freind is concerned maby he was a bounty hunter that went Pirate fer the pay was beter and he dont have to ancer to no one. Dont fer get Rikimaru_X wile your picking apart me fellow Pirates post de canons will be fiering at ye frome de Pirate ships. image

• FraekFraek Member Posts: 249
    Yarr, whilst we haf't 'ard ter find sem wnches, 'tleast we've a few pansies a-board, Yarr-harr-harr!

Agnar's Furyimage

Join at http://www.guilduniverse.com/af

• DoctorRatDoctorRat Member Posts: 54

Yar' this is the saddest excuse for role playing I've ever seen!

• RedLegsRedLegs Member Posts: 22
     Yar ok it sad I am a pirate fer shure. But a doctor fer rats now thats sick. image 

• FraekFraek Member Posts: 249
    ((OOC:  Yarr, 'twerd proberblee be bed'er if we dinnae use yon "Yarrs" 'n' smilie faces, Yarr-Harr-Harr!))

Agnar's Furyimage

Join at http://www.guilduniverse.com/af

• EmperessEmperess Member Posts: 2
    so you guys are pirates ae  we? sso does that mean you dont mind murdering, raping, stealing  invadeing ports any other kind of evil that comes with it i wonder how many people here could of actually made it as a pirate image people seem to foget that pirates where the worsed skum of any type of man no offence ofimage course im only stateing pirate facts hehe infact most pirate women were incredibly rare because back then they just wouldnt go around doing that sort of thing yet i find it amuzing when i go on POTC groups everyone has he same *gasps* isnt it amazing shes a pirate! or wait i got better isnt it amazing is Jack Sparrows, sister and she's as gooda pirate and respected as he is lol hehe discussing pirates is one of my faveurite things ive luved it ever since Pirates of the caribbean came out what a great movie best next to the lord of the rings and i luv Johnny deppimageimage

• ImperatorianImperatorian Member Posts: 1,000

Originally posted by Emperess
    so you guys are pirates ae we? sso does that mean you dont mind murdering, raping, stealing invadeing ports any other kind of evil that comes with it i wonder how many people here could of actually made it as a pirate image people seem to foget that pirates where the worsed skum of any type of man no offence ofimage course im only stateing pirate facts hehe infact most pirate women were incredibly rare because back then they just wouldnt go around doing that sort of thing yet i find it amuzing when i go on POTC groups everyone has he same *gasps* isnt it amazing shes a pirate! or wait i got better isnt it amazing is Jack Sparrows, sister and she's as gooda pirate and respected as he is lol hehe discussing pirates is one of my faveurite things ive luved it ever since Pirates of the caribbean came out what a great movie best next to the lord of the rings and i luv Johnny deppimageimage

Pirates weren't always scum, not more then politicians anyway. These guys actually had a code of honor.

If ignorance is bliss, you'd think people would be happier when you point out what morons they are!

• ozzyzozzyz Member Posts: 2
    lol pirate speak... i wonder if this is gonna be a good game.
  • JabberwokkyJabberwokky Member Posts: 58
    ARGH MATEYS!!! I'LL SINK YER WENCHES AND RAPE YOUR SHIPS@!!!
  • JabberwokkyJabberwokky Member Posts: 58

why dew ye think they calls 'em wenches, lad?  image cuz tha' be what pirates like, ya lubber. image

ARRRHH!!! But I be hearing that there's also another breed o pirates who don't be liking the wenches, matey. I be hearing them referred to the the butt pirates and I be hearing that they like to walk each other's planks all day--if ye be understanding me point, aye?
  • DoctorSoupDoctorSoup Member Posts: 106

Originally posted by Jabberwokky

ARRRHH!!! But I be hearing that there's also another breed o pirates who don't be liking the wenches, matey. I be hearing them referred to the the butt pirates and I be hearing that they like to walk each other's planks all day--if ye be understanding me point, aye?

HAHAHHA! Thats great man I was waiting for someone to say that and they finally did, well put my freind well put.

Thanks

• ZivaDominiZivaDomini Member Posts: 442

I'm anxious to try this game.  Yo-ho-ho and a bottle of rum.

So going to be joining a pirate guild. 

• WakizashiWakizashi Member Posts: 893

ex. of chat in game

"y0-h0!!!11   I r L33tB3aR|) teh p1rat3zor!   I Just sent j00 to the 'pwn-yard'  Newb!  RoXX0r meh bones!!!!111

• Argh! Ah last, ye have no notion of pirates whats so ever. Us simple minded folk only have a simple ideal. Why be a nobody on a naval ship or commercial vessel when ye can be an equal to all on our hummble pirate ship. We share all and treat all with honor due deserved to the human inside you. We are not the dirty salty sea dogs that has so comeforth to label us but only men trying to make a living.

*The pirates back in the day were mostly Ex-British Navey officers, where inequality was a common factor in all nations. Pirates offered a chance to be equal to all crew, even captins where chosen peacefully. Yet if one sailor or esspecially a captin messed up long enough there would be harsh repercusions (plank, marroned..etc). Unnfortantley womens rights weren't the same as equal rights to men at the time so no mater where u look women wern't involved in a lot of things, it wasn't because of the horrible things that pirates did which has been put far out of context but just the place that all society had put the women.

• PadwannaPadwanna Member Posts: 4

Arrrr... me hearties. I be findin this game much to me liking. All I be needin is a fine parrot I'll be callin "Crackers" and I'll be out on the high sees searchin for some buried treasure

Arrr...

• HorikachiHorikachi Member Posts: 22

Ahoy there matys here is your captain speaking

FIRE THOSE CANNONS BEST GAME EVER

PIRATES OF THE BURNING SEE

• scotw1tscotw1t Member Posts: 12
    Alright you scum.  Line up and keep your hands where I can see them.  I am captain James Reynolds of the British Navy.  I have sat here and listened to you lot confess yourselves to be pirates, which is an offence punishable by death.  Now you will all follow me to the prisons, where you will wait your judgement, which will undoubtedly be death by hanging.  Now march!
  • danzedragondanzedragon Member CommonPosts: 9

I've played Puzzle Pirates and that was asome!!!

But now i saw this game and the grapihics and playing is much better!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!

Let me play this game

Don't think I'm but i'm

• NSCBizkitNSCBizkit Member Posts: 16

by any chance do u play lineageII on erica server??

stewie, brian, anisetta and the rest??

• kimosabekimosabe Member Posts: 516

Originally posted by scotw1t
    Alright you scum.  Line up and keep your hands where I can see them.  I am captain James Reynolds of the British Navy.  I have sat here and listened to you lot confess yourselves to be pirates, which is an offence punishable by death.  Now you will all follow me to the prisons, where you will wait your judgement, which will undoubtedly be death by hanging.  Now march!

So's wai' a tik gov'no. Rennols ri'? Yeh I herd'f you, dout'n you's herda C'pn Rachit na' huh? Wel's tha's me, jus' so's you c'n wa'chsef. Anewa', we's ben 'er fer th' lon'er 'n you's cim' in' 'ere awl fenshy schmenshy li' 'n tells us'n jus' falla you t' th' prisin? Were's m' rum s'poseta go? I'm's dout'n you's'll lemme drink it's in mah cell na' huh? Ha's you gunna get's us alla jus' ge' up'n go wi' ya? Der's lommor' us 'n der's you, so's'n wy's you ju's go'way an' lemme 'lon'a jus' f'nish m' drinkss? *Pukes* Aagghh! Da's bettuh. I's swar if'n I's ee you'n the seee, I'mma go'n fro you ov'rbored pers'nlly.

Je mettrai l'amour sur dos de moi.