Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Your opinion: Does SWG has a future?

2»

Comments

• zoey121zoey121 Member Posts: 926

swg maybe not however the star wars games do have a future, with another company doing the design work and leaving soe maybe just to run the server support.

If we take comic books over the years and comic book movies , every generation we see a different superman spiderman etc, they keep making the movies and folks keep going to see them.

So la will keep making star wars games and folks will continue to buy them.

Once soe 's part ends. I would not be surprised in all the up and coming star wars la games we see parts of galaxies re packaged in singal player games. From the tutorial, to the different "theme parks" they will be re done re distributed and you will see your familar art work design and playground in different venus.

• ChessackChessack Member Posts: 978

Yes, I think it has a future. It will go on for a while yet. Its future won't be very remarkable -- it will continue to limp along the way it has been since a year ago or so. People who like it will continue to play, and Station Access will continue to support it. There is some minimum amount of players required to keep paying between Station and specific SWG subscriptions to keep it afloat, and it seems like that number is about or slightly lower than the number of people who seem perfectly happy to accept whatever SOE does to the game. As long as that remains true, it will remain in operation.

C

• DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183
    no ,I don't think it has much of a future . 

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson