Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

good mmo for me.....

hi, ive been looking for a free mmo thats actually good ive played games like knight online and runescape but once i got further into them they werent all that great, im looking for a free  mmo thats actually fun and not a whole lot of grinding. i dont really care wat the setting is it could b fantasy or anything else. ive been looking at hero online and cabal online recenetly but ther both in closed beta.....o and ive also played space cowboy but i found that it was just a lil bit to difficult to control the ship and i was expecting larger space battles.....anyways just please help me out and tell me about a free mmo thats fun and that i could easily get into

Somone tie my shoes.

Comments

• FahrenheitTHFahrenheitTH Member Posts: 130

Flyff! You could also try Ferentus or Guns, those are open BETA and may be p2p in the future, so enjoy them while they last! Flyff is free for life though and it roks!

• royevansroyevans Member Posts: 213
    i say turf battle its a good game and easy to get into!

Warning: The above message contains extreme sarcasm.oderint dum metuant

• rockin_uforockin_ufo Member UncommonPosts: 378
    Guild War 40-50 dollars for game then free 2 play

Whenever i step outside, somebody claims to see the light
    It seems to me that all of us have lost our patience.
    'cause everyone thinks they're right,
    And nobody thinks that there just might
    Be more than one road to our final destination--

• KermsKerms Member Posts: 40
    Tibia, but there can be alot of grinding in that.

• BLOODANGEL27BLOODANGEL27 Member Posts: 7

I resonly Was a member on rs then realised what a waste or money and time it was comparired to ferentus its a gr8 game and not too difacult

Originally posted by BLOODANGEL27
    I resonly Was a member on rs then realised what a waste or money and time it was comparired to ferentus its a gr8 game and not too difacult

w8 wht? wht is "ferentus" which one r u talking about is a good game? omfg ur confusing me!!!!!!!::::06::::::06::::::06::

• Wallace007Wallace007 Member Posts: 63
    Try out Goonzu Online. There is a ton of quests to keep you busy throughout the game and there are many pints to this game. Give it a try.

well ferentus is da good 1 and rs is da bad 1 ull be lik if u play rs
    is goonzu free ? and is it a download
  • neuronomadneuronomad Member Posts: 1,276

--------------------------------
    Currently Playing: Guild Wars 2 and Path of Exile

Quit: Eden Eternal, Wakfu, DDO, STO, DCUO, Sword 2, Atlantica Online, LOTRO, SWTOR, RIFT, Earthrise, FFXIV, RoM, Allods Online, GA,WAR,CO,V:SoH,POTBS,TR,COH/COV, WOW, DDO,AL, EQ, Eve, L2, AA, Mx0, SWG, SoR, AO, RFO, DAoC, and others.
    www.twitter.com/mlwhitt
    www.michaelwhitt.com

Originally posted by BLOODANGEL27
    imageimageimagewell ferentus is da good 1 and rs is da bad 1 imageull be lik imageimageif u play rs
    will it help is i ate potatoes?::::03::::::03::::::03::

Originally posted by neuronomad
    http://tinyurl.com/rf3lt

and for referance to make a url the words you want type: [url ="PUT UR URL HERE"]text[/ url] so it will look like this se how its clickable? there r no spaces only in the text i had to put spaces so it wouldn't look like a tiny url.

• Sin-Sin- Member Posts: 79

Im a fan of Cabal Online, its free and pretty easy to start with.  If your looking for a big community then I would go with GW.  You can get the 1st guild wars now for like 20 bones, and the servers always seem very populated.  If u like the cartoony/anime theme, id go with what the other posters and try out flyff or maplestory =-)

Originally posted by Sin-
    Im a fan of Cabal Online, its free and pretty easy to start with. If your looking for a big community then I would go with GW. You can get the 1st guild wars now for like 20 bones, and the servers always seem very populated. If u like the cartoony/anime theme, id go with what the other posters and try out flyff or maplestory =-)
    you got anything thats populated fun and free?

• PibblePibble Member Posts: 285

Originally posted by Kerms
    Tibia, but there can be alot of grinding in that.

Owh cmon, Tibia, that game sucks too hard.

Originally posted by Pibble

Originally posted by Kerms Tibia, but there can be alot of grinding in that.
    Owh cmon, Tibia, that game sucks too hard.

its kinda cool to me ::::02::::::02::

omfg Ferentus has been down for 7 days a whole week omfg i cant survive that long wit out it im lik imageimageimageimageimage allat once =/ =
    and doesn en 1 know when bfme 2 expansion is comeing out for Australiaimage

try maplestory icool from wht i've played XD