Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Music make you lose control

FunseikiFunseiki Member UncommonPosts: 263

Just wondering... what music you all listen to while rping.. I know for many, outside music takes away from the "illusion" but sometimes if Im goin thru some instance or just in a town a area I turn up my music and watch my char start dancin. 

I used to listen to linkin park, fort minor, or sometimes dj inphinity/phanta c.... matter of fact listening to px7 rt now

Comments

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

The Looneytunes theme'll do it for me.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • VampirVampir Member Posts: 4,239

lot of old school music these days.

Johnny Cash, Sex pistols,ramones, the clash, etc.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you''re one of the 2% who hasn''t, copy & paste this in your signature.

• IdesofMarchIdesofMarch Member Posts: 1,164
    Well, if I do mute the game's music and resort to using my own collection, I go with rock/metal/hardcore - Nonpoint, In Flames, Throwdown, Trivium, Spineshank, Bury Your Dead, etc.

• Age_Of_ConanAge_Of_Conan Member Posts: 98
    Trance.  Any sorts of trance or good techno music.

• HifructoseHifructose Member Posts: 308
    I like this Winamp streaming station called Groove Salad for most video game background music.  Good music but not too distracting.  It's also nice for sleeping to.  It's been called ambient.