Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Character Customization?

I didn't see anything on their site when I glanced and when I looked at this game a while ago it appeared that you just select a premade character.  Does anyone know if this has any creation system? I instantly lost interest when it looked like it was being left out lol.

Comments

• ManweZManweZ Member Posts: 65
    No character customization. I think that the armor and weapons that can be collected will give that feeling of personalizing your avatar.
  • VEG5000VEG5000 Member Posts: 45
    I have been trying the KOB for a little while for a test run the characters can change face (includes Hair,eyes and markings on face) also you can change height and build. Other things are the armors cna give you unique styles for your choice but mostly at higher levels. For a console style MMORPG game play for PC its not that bad I love the endless swarm of mobs in some areas..The dungen's I have been in are cool in some ways with you and your group you select to join you. graphics are great for the engine they used really pushed the engine to its full potental. Also its pretty smooth running and grinding in the game is not that hard they really balanced the Grind and fun factor in SUN. I will have to say it will be one of the top running MMO's for 2007 along with a couple others I am waiting on trying comming up in 07' ...Also look into AION looks to be great as well..
  • mariyumariyu Member UncommonPosts: 13
    hhhm but can ya tell me if we can change the male and femal characters like elementalist is a girl on the pic but can ya make her into a MALE and can only korea tet the game or can i do it to