Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Crafter revamp cancelled

1235»

Comments

• FormathorFormathor Member Posts: 53

They have done that many times. Now if they actually listend and used these ideas, that would shock me.

But im guessing they will have a LA henchman standing over there shoulder saying "nope nope to mutch reading nope nope".

• chlaoschlaos Member Posts: 1,118

Originally posted by Nasedoo

Originally posted by Obraik
    Sorry Wildcat, have you looked at the Crafter forums?  There's no mass protest threads, most people on them are pleased they've put it off.  Please, research before you try represent a playerbase you are no longer a member of.

obraik. i dont  want to be mean or anything but... you support NGE right?? soo..... why are you in a SWF veteran refuge if you dont want pre-cu back? this is for the people who hate NGE .. not the people who love NGE.. thats on the SWG website it self...

just wondering..

Umm...actually, you might should go look at the SWG website.  The vast majority over there still hate the NGE and want the old game back.   

"The man who exchanges Liberty for Iconic classes is a fool deserving of neither." - Me and Ben Franklin

• Darklighter1Darklighter1 Member UncommonPosts: 250

Originally posted by Concord7

I suggest you read the description I posted above for this forum.  Notice how it says for former AND current players.
    What's more important, the Game Play forum, or the specific profession forums?  I always go to the profession forums when I want to get a feel of a professions response.

I suggest you read the description of this forum notice how it says "A place for disgruntled former and current SWG players ..."

Are you disgruntled? If not you should not be here.

I'm disgruntled about what some people have posted ;)

So, let me get this straight.....

We the "disgruntled" former and current players are forced to only post here, while happy former and current players can post in both?  Every post in here is watched by the MMORPG.com staff, posts deemed "too mad at $OE" are deleted while pro-$OE people that start crap in here and let alone to post whatever they want?  Free reign for the happy people, but people like me are "locked up" in a single forum to contain us????

This site is becoming more like $OE more and more everyday.  Makes me sick.

• mehhemmehhem Member Posts: 653
    Ugh, I'm glad I don't play that game anymore.  Like many of pre-nge people I had two accounts.  One crafting and one combat prof.  My combat prof was more fun, but the crafting was fun as well.  I didn't make a ton of money with the crafting, but I supplied guildies with goods they needed.  I'm glad I've moved on.

• KzinKillerKzinKiller Member Posts: 625

Originally posted by mehhem
    I didn't make a ton of money with the crafting, but I supplied guildies with goods they needed.  I'm glad I've moved on.

... and there was crafting at its best in the original game.  Good crafters were essential for serious PvP guilds, they kept everybody in topflight weapons and armor without screwing the guild on price, and the guild generally got them some key raw materials on hunts.

GAT City, even during the dark days of the Hologrind, still had at least one active weaponsmith and armorsmith (and usually a few) that basically gave away good gear to City residents and guild members, and still turned a very nice profit in the open market.

The resource hunts provided player-generated content:  "Let's get Rod some hides for an armor factory run" became a road-trip offworld with 2 full groups, everybody would get in PvE XP grinding, and maybe we'd make a side-trip or respond to a request for help and go PvP somewhere.

But no, all SOE says is that you can't spell "interdependence" without "dependence" and dependence is The Devil, so those good times can never come again.

Idjit galoots.

• MonroeMonroe Member Posts: 15

I just removed the game from comp after hearing this outrage  I was BH and getting owned and owning was all do to crafters in the game and you could do it in style and  be unique. 

GOODBYE SWG I waited as long as could resubbing each time with some hope now just gone.  Down with Helios and his team of morons. 

The Pissed off BH

• airborne519airborne519 Member Posts: 542

Originally posted by Monroe

I just removed the game from comp after hearing this outrage  I was BH and getting owned and owning was all do to crafters in the game and you could do it in style and  be unique. 
    GOODBYE SWG I waited as long as could resubbing each time with some hope now just gone.  Down with Helios and his team of morons. 

/welcome

Nice to add another to the family!

• HaukenHauken Member UncommonPosts: 649

Originally posted by airborne519

Originally posted by Monroe

/welcome

Nice to add another to the family!

Yeah welcome to the true rebellion

Hauken Stormchaser
    I want pre-CU back
    Station.com : We got your game
    Yeah?, Well i want it back!!!