Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Maybe this site needs?

RufiusRufius Member Posts: 2,031

Payed accounts? Helps get rid of the ads and lets you view the content ad free and, maybe some posting buffs? But, I'm sure you guys might already have something like that in mind.

Professor Hubert Farnsworth - That question is less stupid but, you asked it in a profoundly stupid way.

Comments

• zieenzieen Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 414

/seconded

Perhaps offer paid accounts that grant the benefit of ad-free browsing, exclusive forum access (paying member forums?), or exclusive downloads.

The modern MMORPG is simply not worthy, of the acronym RPG. The straight grind and lack of atmosphere leave me with no choice. From this day forth, World of Warcraft, Everquest 2, and all the games like them shall be referred to as PIGCRAP. People In Guilds Constantly Raiding And Power-leveling

• neuronomadneuronomad Member Posts: 1,276
    /third

--------------------------------
    Currently Playing: Guild Wars 2 and Path of Exile

Quit: Eden Eternal, Wakfu, DDO, STO, DCUO, Sword 2, Atlantica Online, LOTRO, SWTOR, RIFT, Earthrise, FFXIV, RoM, Allods Online, GA,WAR,CO,V:SoH,POTBS,TR,COH/COV, WOW, DDO,AL, EQ, Eve, L2, AA, Mx0, SWG, SoR, AO, RFO, DAoC, and others.
    www.twitter.com/mlwhitt
    www.michaelwhitt.com

• xdoubtedxdoubted Member Posts: 34

i think thats a good idea. however ... i like seeing the side ads so i can see whats new and some offers and what not. (something to consider for people like me)

• TungonTungon Member Posts: 3

Originally posted by Rufius
    Payed accounts? Helps get rid of the ads and lets you view the content ad free and, maybe some posting buffs? But, I'm sure you guys might already have something like that in mind.
    No, please no payed Accounts! :(

• AckbarAckbar Member UncommonPosts: 927
    Worst Idea Ever.

----ITS A TRAP!!!----

• LaunvatarLaunvatar Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 127

Originally posted by Ackbar
    Worst Idea Ever.

+1

since Adam & Eve

ROTFLTHTSASTCMMMWIATIHEPMASCTPATTMTMHAAOTIYFYSFPOSWYLJTMMLTMYB

Rolling On The Floor Laughing Too Hard To Stop And Scaring The Cat, Meanwhile My Mom Walked In And Thought I Had Eaten Poisonous Mushrooms And She Called The Paramedics And They Took Me Too Mad House And All Of This Is Your Fault You Stupid Fathead Piece Of **** With Your Lame Jokes That Make Me Laugh This Much You Bastard

• kris323kris323 Member Posts: 22
    if you have payed accounts all the people just looking for a game to
    play wont be able to i that is why i came to this site in the first
    place they should keep it free but make the free better

kris cagle

• kakasiraykakasiray Member Posts: 23
    lol...cann`t greet with that
  • WarspineWarspine Member Posts: 105
    I pay for electricity, for the computer, for my network card, for my cable connection, for my operativ systemt thefor for my browser, can i please pick what i want to surf without paying for my favorite pages?