Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

guyrls, boobies and hot pants

so... lets all be honest, hon  how many of you men like to make sexy ladies to play your favorite game with? How many of you role play as a female?

I admit, I play most of the time as a female but my excuse is normaly in most games you watch your toon from the rear so I would of course prefer to view a ladies butt rather than a mans. I never role play as a girl though.
I also like to make their boobies as large as possible
You should have seen my CoV toon

Comments

• NobleLegionNobleLegion Member Posts: 38
    Get a real girl
  • SnaKeySnaKey Member Posts: 3,386

I think you might be a little bit on the umm "fruity" side.

myspace.com/angryblogr
    A Work in Progress.
    Add Me
  • F'larF'lar Member Posts: 60

well while I have never played a MMO with a female toon, I did start to play a female caracter on Morrowind after I downloaded the "betterbodies" mod, and have done the same with Oblivion. Hehe NICCEEEEE.

As for MMOs I fully expect most "female" toons I see to be men on the other end. Unless they are "normal" looking then MAYBE theres a chance that they are female.

• GrindPlzGrindPlz Member Posts: 147
    why would u even look at ur chars ass in the first place? its not like u they make u jack off to ur chars rear.

------------------------
    I love MMorpgs..

• SigneSigne Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,524
    After reading some of your posts on this board, NobleLegion, I can't imagine you're surrounded by much more than flies, yourself.  I don't think I'd be pointing fingers at anyone else, old son.

• anarchyartanarchyart Member Posts: 5,378

Originally posted by Signe
    After reading some of your posts on this board, NobleLegion, I can't imagine you're surrounded by much more than flies, yourself.  I don't think I'd be pointing fingers at anyone else, old son.

lol I love street justice.

• ljfsevenljfseven Member Posts: 65

I only played a female once for the very short time I played FFXI ( i just threw up in my mouth a little saying its name).  Since the most agile race in the game was only female, it was my only option to make the perfect thief.  I have to admit most players are nicer when they think you are female, it is hillarious, but nonetheless unless basically forced to play one again, I doubt I shall.

• CleffyIICleffyII Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,440
    I used to always play male characters.  But its like you said.  Its nice to look at a girls ass, even pixel ones.  Granted I like looking at real girls asses too alot, and boobies, and thier faces.  The thing is games are getting more realistic every year, so they look pretty real.  Too bad you can't touch them =/

• COAgamerCOAgamer Member Posts: 190
    My question to the people who play female characters for the behind reason: Why are you looking at your characters butt rather then playing the game?

Modjoe86- Gambling is a sin.
    Laserwolf- Only if you lose.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Waiting for= PSU, WAR

• teespekteespek Member Posts: 6

being female myself, I always play a female character, having asked a few of my male friends why they make female toons, the reason that generally comes back is that they very much prefer looking at a female bottom as opposed to a males.

Understandable really

• IdesofMarchIdesofMarch Member Posts: 1,164

Originally posted by teespek

being female myself, I always play a female character, having asked a few of my male friends why they make female toons, the reason that generally comes back is that they very much prefer looking at a female bottom as opposed to a males.

Understandable really

The thing is, I can't say I focus on the ass of my character while playing an MMO so I don't understand that myself. Maybe I'm the strange one. 

My friend almost always plays females in these games, and his reasoning is a simple one as well. He gets free stuff.

• NullapaxNullapax Member Posts: 401
    It is worth playing as a female character if only to wind up the insecure homophobes 

• dstar.dstar. Member Posts: 474
    As a pvper myself it depends on the scale of the models, race, and game.  For example WoW's male humans are pretty thick in size compared to the female human therefore I'd probably use the female model to use terrain and objects to my advantage (ie: hideing behind a tree).  Then again I also tend to go after short races to blend in crowds or hide under someones legs while I burn the opponent down.  As you can see Im obviously not a roleplayer and I couldn't careless about it.  Sometimes I will go off of what looks "cool" to me but it never has anything to do with what I am looking at because half the time I dont even notice my character.

• SuitepeeSuitepee Member Posts: 921

In Archlord beta Moon Elf Rangers were only female. I chose them because I heard later on they gain stealth,and ever since WOW I love rogue-like characters. (and stealth)

Needless to say they all look like sluts.

• PraetorianiPraetoriani Member Posts: 1,147
    Wow. Some of you people give men a bad name. If I hadn't met more than my fair share of perverted women on the internet, I'd think pretty lowly of guys as a whole even though I am one.

• SmurfMagicSmurfMagic Member Posts: 664

Originally posted by Praetoriani
    Wow. Some of you people give men a bad name. If I hadn't met more than my fair share of perverted women on the internet, I'd think pretty lowly of guys as a whole even though I am one.

I think I had a pretty good explination and reasoning
    Some of the guys posting comments must be just immature.

• AwesomeoAwesomeo Member UncommonPosts: 133
    I'm surprised not everyone is a female char seen as you get given loads of free items and loads of party invites, whats the point of being male
  • PraetorianiPraetoriani Member Posts: 1,147

Originally posted by Awesomeo
    I'm surprised not everyone is a female char seen as you get given loads of free items and loads of party invites, whats the point of being male

Being able to pee standing up.

Potential lifesaver in the wilderness of many MMORPGs.
  • SmurfMagicSmurfMagic Member Posts: 664

Originally posted by Awesomeo

Yeah and this statement also is true in the real world. Women get everything if they are decent looking. Men are such pushovers... they will do anything if they think they have a chance.

I do like being a man though in RL

• Jade6Jade6 Member Posts: 429

Some, especially a bit older and mature players like to play female avatars just to separate themselves from the 1337 mentality, bragging and superficial crap that looks to be the main part of what most "macho guys" spew out of their mouths. You can't even tell if they are male or female until they actually tell you, but it doesn't make them "gay" or anything like that; you just can't tell because they write proper english, and discuss topics which tend to be deeper than last night's football match. Think of it as a screening mechanism; the surest sign of immaturity is the inability to treat someone as an individual rather than as a "man" or a "woman". It's an extremely effective and fast test.

• TheWarcTheWarc Member Posts: 1,199

Female always get the better-looking armor looks!

UNFAIRZ!

• LazzaroLazzaro Member UncommonPosts: 548

In a lot of games I chose a girl avatar. They just look better in Armor. Also it dpends on the class. Like caster I see more of a femal avatar. and Warrior types males. But latley in most games I have chosen Female.