Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bashing WoW is stupid honestly.

2»

Comments

• TheWarcTheWarc Member Posts: 1,199
  • SigneSigne Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,524
    You shut up.

No, you shut up.

No, YOU shut up!

Oops... sorry.  Just listening to the neighbour's wee ones playing outside.  I'll miss them when they're old enough for school... though not enough to have any of my own.  That's why I have all of YOU! 

• ConverseSCConverseSC Member Posts: 572

Originally posted by Rattrap

WoW is dead , old game that was ok for year or two.
    Expansion is bringing nothing new, and that is the big mistake.
    Sure it will still be popular - but good ? Not anymore

You haven't researched BC at all.  You know nothing.  Please jump out of a window.
  • GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182

Originally posted by SnaKey

Originally posted by Gameloading
    McDonalds: Popular because its EVERYWHERE. every town with 3 houses or more has a McDonalds.

I used the think you were fairly intelligent, but I no longer think that because of this post.

okay, cool. not that I really care what a guy who proved in previous posts that he thinks his opinion = fact thinks of my inteligence, but its cool.

McDonalds is popular because it's EVERYWHERE.... Hmmmm... I wonder how it got to be EVERYWHERE (insert thinking smiley here) I guess............. God... did it?

Because back when Mcdonalds started, there were much less fast food restaurants then there are now. and like I said, its also because McDonalds food is actually pretty good for a fast food restaurant, something you would have known if you actually read more then the first few lines of my post.

• Jade6Jade6 Member Posts: 429
    Hey everybody, lets shup up and go wank or something.
  • RAF-doodRAF-dood Member Posts: 65

What I find amusing is that long after many of the games that are currently struggling with relatively low numbers of subscribers have closed down, WoW will still be up and running. Blizzard will be laughing all the way to the bank every month.

• SigneSigne Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,524

Originally posted by Jade6
    Hey everybody, lets shup up and go wank or something.

You dirty girl! 
  • BigDogofBriaBigDogofBria Member Posts: 147

everyone who posts in this thread is stupid.

(except me of course.)

• MinscMinsc Member UncommonPosts: 1,353

McDonalds: Popular because its EVERYWHERE. every town with 3 houses or more has a McDonalds.

I used the think you were fairly intelligent, but I no longer think that because of this post.

okay, cool. not that I really care what a guy who proved in previous posts that he thinks his opinion = fact thinks of my inteligence, but its cool.

McDonalds is popular because it's EVERYWHERE.... Hmmmm... I wonder how it got to be EVERYWHERE (insert thinking smiley here) I guess............. God... did it?

Because back when Mcdonalds started, there were much less fast food restaurants then there are now. and like I said, its also because McDonalds food is actually pretty good for a fast food restaurant, something you would have known if you actually read more then the first few lines of my post.

Ok, so you don't like the Rotten Ronny's analogy, then lets use a more 'valid' one. Enter the Matrix. That game sold millions of copies on name alone, despite being a buggy pile of crap. The matrix franchise and extensive advertising is EXACTLY the reason why that game sold as many copies as it did. It had nothing to do with it's quality, or lack thereof.

McPukes food is not even remotely good when compared to other fast food places, maybe when compared to other burger joints, but not when compared to a sub shop or even a pizza place the food is crap. You do know that they put tons of chemicals into the food to make it taste better don't you?
  • GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182

Originally posted by Minsc

Ok, so you don't like the Rotten Ronny's analogy, then lets use a more 'valid' one. Enter the Matrix. That game sold millions of copies on name alone, despite being a buggy pile of crap. The matrix franchise and extensive advertising is EXACTLY the reason why that game sold as many copies as it did. It had nothing to do with it's quality, or lack thereof.

Thats correct, the Matrix Online is a title that has only sold a lot because of its name.
    however, Reviews of The Matrix Online were low. this is not the case with WoW, as WoW's reviews have an average of 9,2 , and more awards then any other game.

Also, The Matrix Online is a game that requires no monthly fee, so while we know how many people BOUGHT the game, we don't know how many people actually ENJOYED the game. we can see this with WoW because of the monthly fee, as nobody would pay a monthly fee for something they don't enjoy.

McPukes food is not even remotely good when compared to other fast food places, maybe when compared to other burger joints, but not when compared to a sub shop or even a pizza place the food is crap. You do know that they put tons of chemicals into the food to make it taste better don't you?

I have no idea what really goes in that food they make, one says they put this in it, another guy says they put that in it. but I personally like Mcdonalds food, and its my favourite fast food restaurant.

• nomadiannomadian Member Posts: 3,490

The Matrix was great. But obviously 'best' film would be very subjective even selling loads of copies and gaining high ratings. Edit: oops you were referring to the game.

• ArckenArcken Member Posts: 2,431

Were tired of WoW. We played EQ, and WoW is an EQ ripoff. Deny it or not. WoW is to EQ what The Mighty Morphin Power Rangers are to Voltron.

Sure the kids loved power rangers, made it a huge phenomenon. But for those of us who remember Voltron, know that the Power rangers are a direct rip off of something that was so great back in the day.

So do us all a favor stop preaching about how great WoW is, weve heard it all before, but in the end its just a popular knockoff of a quality product.

• ConverseSCConverseSC Member Posts: 572
    Just because a game borrows elements from another doesn't mean it can't be great.

Lack of innovation is certainly a strike against it, but your logic is fundamentally flawed.

• KaptainZergKaptainZerg Member Posts: 322

Originally posted by Orthosin
    For one, WoW hasnt had any expansion packs yet and it holds 7 + million subs, how many expansion packs did it take for EQ2 to be a ok game...

EQ2 isn't fit to be a roll of toilet paper in my bathroom.

• RuthgarRuthgar Member Posts: 730

Originally posted by fizzle322

WoW, AOL, Britney Spears, McDonalds

Popular? Absolutely.

Suck? Absolutely.

No bash, just a statement of truth.

Except for AOL, they have had good looking ads.

I would like to borrow that saying for my sig.

People bash popular things. It is just human nature. Todays fads are tomorrows bad memories.