Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If you loved the NGE and caught SOE in bed with your wife..

NGE fanbois: "What the hell is going on here??!?"

SOE:(to Mrs Fanbois while naked and covering himself up) "....and that madam is how we are attempting to bring the Starwars experience to our.....Oh good evening Mr Fanbois I was just explaining to your good lady here about the changes we're implementing shortly"

NGE Fanbois:"what the hell are you doing in my bed with my wife??"

SOE:" Well sir we're not actually "in bed", but simulating the  exciting new basic campkits that we're developing at the moment, as I was just demonstrating to your good lady wife, we have a whole new tree of expertise that we are going to call "scout". Unlike the pre-cu system where people made campkits and just sat around doing nothing, these new campkits can be used for interactive gameplay and provide a stimulating and iconic starwars experience within the New Game Experience"

NGE Fanbois:"What does that mean exactly?"

SOE:"Absolutely no idea, it was the first thing that came into my head"

NGE Fanbois:"..err,ok,..err..can I offer you a cup of tea, coffee?"

SOE:"No thank you your wife has been more than accommodating already, actually would you mind giving me $15, I'm a bit short of funds at the moment?"

NGE Fanbois: "Sure, I'll get my wallet, now where is it?"

SOE:"It's in my pocket sir, I thought I'd take the liberty of anticipating your generosity, along with the extra $200 I found in there too"

NGE Fanbois:"Great! Well do come around again soon and tell me all about these developments that you're working on. Me and the wife will always make you more than welcome"

SOE:"I bet she will"

NGE Fanbois:"Excuse me, what was that?"

SOE:"oh nothing, actually would you mind giving me a lift I just realized I don't have my car with me?"

NGE Fanbois:"I was just about to log onto Bria for a couple of hours I'll get the wife to take you instead if you dodn't mind?"

SOE:"Perfect"

Comments

• bigfootsbigfoots Member Posts: 198

SOE forgot to ask the fella to pickup the soap before he left!!

----------

A wee bit harsh on the fanbois perhaps, although I'm sure they'll take it with a pinch of salt.

Proud Master CH -
    Sorry,
    Proud FORMER Master CH...
    my toon was untimely converted into something more Star Warsy