Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

After reviewing all of the player feedback.....

kanezfankanezfan Member UncommonPosts: 482

Funny how they have selective hearing. I mean you'd think that the very public and embarrassing feedback they've been getting since April 05 would have been heard too no?

I never crafted, not my cup of tea, but anyhow, funny that they will do what crafters want, but when it comes to the overall population of the game, they don't do a damn thing, i.e. classic pre-cu servers.

Dumbasses.

Comments

• Wildcat84Wildcat84 Member Posts: 2,304
    It's an excuse.  "Based on player feedback..." is a cop out to make the bitter pill easier to swallow.

Basically I doubt there ever is a crafter revamp because the game isn't going to last that long.

• majochmajoch Member Posts: 599

The NGE was based on player feedback to some extent as well.  The infamous "Focus Groups"..

• HaukenHauken Member UncommonPosts: 649

Originally posted by majoch

The NGE was based on player feedback to some extent as well.  The infamous "Focus Groups"..

Pfft, focus shmocus. They ran a survey at the local kindergarden.

Hauken Stormchaser
    I want pre-CU back
    Station.com : We got your game
    Yeah?, Well i want it back!!!

• kanezfankanezfan Member UncommonPosts: 482

The NGE was based on player feedback to some extent as well. The infamous "Focus Groups"..

You mean the same people who will flock to SWG by the millions and leave WoW? Those people that they say exist, the so called silent majority? The ones too busy playing SWG to complain on forums?

• Wildcat84Wildcat84 Member Posts: 2,304

Their focus group needed glasses.

• bigfootsbigfoots Member Posts: 198
    I seem to remember their old class forums have lots of focus group type things going on, only they chose to listen to a handful of people whose opinions they agreed with.

Proud Master CH -
    Sorry,
    Proud FORMER Master CH...
    my toon was untimely converted into something more Star Warsy

• kanezfankanezfan Member UncommonPosts: 482

Originally posted by bigfoots
    I seem to remember their old class forums have lots of focus group type things going on, only they chose to listen to a handful of people whose opinions they agreed with.

I don't even think it was a handful of people, I think they were their imaginary friends.

• KenshuAniKenshuAni Member CommonPosts: 851

Originally posted by Wildcat84
    It's an excuse.  "Based on player feedback..." is a cop out to make the bitter pill easier to swallow.

Basically I doubt there ever is a crafter revamp because the game isn't going to last that long.

I agree.  After all, you can't have feedback IF YOU NEVER TELL US WHAT YOU ARE CONSIDERING.

They made one post (two if you count the deleted one) and abandoned it without further comment.