Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Seal Online: What Happended...?

mlauzonmlauzon Member UncommonPosts: 767

It was supposed to come out in 2005, and then no information, no web site, etc?!

--
Michael

Comments

• MuddahMuddah Member UncommonPosts: 161
    After a 2 day alpha phase the developers realised that it looked and played just like 5000 other Asian MMO's.
  • GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182
    Nah, Seal Online had some intresting features.

Seal Online couldn't find a publisher for USA and/or Europe, hence the game was never released here,

• GorukhaGorukha Member Posts: 1,441
      Do you play a Seal in it ?

It's better be hated for who you are, than loved for who you aren't.

• Billius8Billius8 Member Posts: 574
    The repackaged it as "IMAST TEKECHIT" and it is due out in 2009.
  • mlauzonmlauzon Member UncommonPosts: 767

Originally posted by Billius8
    The repackaged it as "IMAST TEKECHIT" and it is due out in 2009.

The jokes been done already, give it a rest...didn't find it funny then and I still don't find it funny.

--
    Michael

• mlauzonmlauzon Member UncommonPosts: 767

Originally posted by Gameloading
    Nah, Seal Online had some intresting features.Seal Online couldn't find a publisher for USA and/or Europe, hence the game was never released here,

Well, this is where I can see Acclaim stepping in...as since they want to be a MMO company; heck they need to get the now defunct Junk Metal from Square Enix.

--
    Michael

• theanimedudetheanimedude Member UncommonPosts: 1,610

Originally posted by mlauzon
    Nah, Seal Online had some intresting features.Seal Online couldn't find a publisher for USA and/or Europe, hence the game was never released here,

Well, this is where I can see Acclaim stepping in...as since they want to be a MMO company; heck they need to get the now defunct Junk Metal from Square Enix.

Or how about we stop the madness, realize these games are crap, and go on with our lives.

This is just as bad as those rehashed FPS games we see everywhere that have no creativity or originality. Get a grip people, no one respects you.

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182

Originally posted by theanimedude

Originally posted by mlauzon

Or how about we stop the madness, realize these games are crap, and go on with our lives.

This is just as bad as those rehashed FPS games we see everywhere that have no creativity or originality. Get a grip people, no one respects you.

I think its better if you realize that there is a diffrence between "crap" and "not for me".
    Not that it matters. I will bet my entire bank account that you didn't even play the game.

• FunkAy231FunkAy231 Member Posts: 7
    i was relly looking forward to this game. to bad

• AckbarAckbar Member UncommonPosts: 927
    SEAL would be a great acquisition for acclaim to import here.

----ITS A TRAP!!!----