Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Curious

TheThrillerTheThriller Member Posts: 186
I was just wondering how fun and forfilling it is to play a FPS MMOrpg. Like...do you feel you can keep playing for a long while or have some of you already gotten sick of it?

If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.
--Jack Handy

Comments

• k11keeperk11keeper Member UncommonPosts: 1,048
    Yes I was wondering the same thing this game sounds pretty cool but why pay for a FPS when all the other ones are free to play online. Is it really worth it?

• MalltrakMalltrak Member UncommonPosts: 17

Well i have been playing Since the game was relesed i have enjoyed it quite a bit i can say i dont 24/7 But i do play quite a bit there is quite a lot of people activly playing the game and when you get into a large battle there is no exp like it in any other fps i have played, as for it being worth paying for you should go to www.fileplanet.com and download the free trial and see how you like it then you dont have to worrie about spending any money on it, But as for me yes it is well worth the money, another thing you might want to do is cheak out my Outfits (Guild) website and just see how active we really are http://d2aclan.org well hope ya like it and GL

• TheThrillerTheThriller Member Posts: 186
    Thanks malltrak, by the way your outfits look pretty wicked if i might add.

If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.
    --Jack Handy

• MalltrakMalltrak Member UncommonPosts: 17

Thanks Bro. Yeah liked i said try it out and if ya do look us up Empire: TR server: Markov GL to ya