Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Jedi abilitys?

NasedooNasedoo Member Posts: 486

i got a e-mail saying pick between Dark side and light side abilitys... why did they said that? sounds like there trying to make different paths.. like Dark side and light side. but we are all the same jedi.. so again we didn't get any where...

we just get to pick from 1 or 2 new abilitys noting new..

Nasedoo: You said traders would get a revamp under my supervision.

Darth Lord Blixtev: I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further.

Comments

• BissrokBissrok Member Posts: 1,002
    Maybe they're hoping to draw in the people who were hoping SWG would be more like KOTOR. Or maybe they just enjoy lying to people..

• @Large@Large Member Posts: 101
    The abilities are a big disappointment.  They promise huge diversity but there are really only maybe 2 viable templates for any of the classes.

• NasedooNasedoo Member Posts: 486
    and you know whats really sad.. my friend told me (elder jedi) that he couldn't even take out a Bounty hunter.. as a elder jedi with level 90 and a some what good saber and some good pvping.. just 1 bounty hunter.... he was geting own... how sorry can that be?

• ObraikObraik Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,261

Originally posted by Nasedoo
    and you know whats really sad.. my friend told me (elder jedi) that he couldn't even take out a Bounty hunter.. as a elder jedi with level 90 and a some what good saber and some good pvping.. just 1 bounty hunter.... he was geting own... how sorry can that be?

Heh, sounds like someone needs to take some time to learn their profession or invest in some new equipment ;)  Jedi do not just up and die at the feet of Bounty Hunters, as much as I wish they would :P

• DelzoDelzo Member UncommonPosts: 143

A lot of the times a little investigation into a different technique would have turned the tables in PvP as opposed to ripping parts of certain professions out.

Personally, if I lose, it makes me want to find a way to win even more...but not by crying nerf. There is ALWAYS a way to win. You just have to find it.

Originally posted by Obraik

Heh, sounds like someone needs to take some time to learn their profession or invest in some new equipment ;)  Jedi do not just up and die at the feet of Bounty Hunters, as much as I wish they would :P

he did for a year and a half... he was a Master lightsaber master enhancement and healing 4040 

now he has to learn all over again... he shouldn't have to and when he try to for a few weeks and was back in to how thnigs work and go and play... with new items and stuff he still got own... its just wrong and sad how weak jedi should...

• ObraikObraik Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,261

he did for a year and a half... he was a Master lightsaber master enhancement and healing 4040 

now he has to learn all over again... he shouldn't have to and when he try to for a few weeks and was back in to how thnigs work and go and play... with new items and stuff he still got own... its just wrong and sad how weak jedi should...

Jedi are far from weak compared to the other professions...please don't start on that lol.

Jedi are far from weak compared to the other professions...please don't start on that lol.

the beta  is still broken thats why the jedi's are weak.. till SOE fix's SWG right jedi's would all ways be weak.

and another thing Obraik... your not a Veteran refuge so why are you here? why dont you play your broken beta testing game? whats the point of you here? you dont hate it...?

• haxxjoohaxxjoo Member Posts: 924

i got a e-mail saying pick between Dark side and light side abilitys... why did they said that? sounds like there trying to make different paths.. like Dark side and light side. but we are all the same jedi.. so again we didn't get any where...
    we just get to pick from 1 or 2 new abilitys noting new..

In the soon to be released patch 41 er publish 4 you will get galactic civil war content... just keep ponying up cash to them in the meantime sucker... er customer...

Then you'll have "dark" jedi and "light" jedi. 

That feature in pub 4 will be lame and suck.  It wont be anything they promised or you expected of a star wars mmo.  They will then color one a shade darker and put a light aura around the jedi and say they delivered as promised.

there will never be a Force ranking system EVER!! and never be a Dark side light side ever! this is the best they can do!