Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pok

2»

Comments

• GrindPlzGrindPlz Member Posts: 147
    best rpg ever in the 90's

------------------------
    I love MMorpgs..

• PibblePibble Member Posts: 285

Originally posted by GrindPlz
    best rpg ever in the 90's

I agree, played them when I was very young, the first games were great, but the last ones suck.

• 3ddyt3ddyt Member Posts: 20
    Well it is a good idea but it would have to be aimed at a much younger generation and america has enough fat kids as it is so i woldnt try it. It wouldnt be fair lmao. Though i think the pokemon cow has been milked waaay too much =/

Edward thomas

• n0f3ai2n0f3ai2 Member Posts: 7
    Pokemon was really popular amoung kids whem it came out, now they think it is really stupid. Even the younger kids don't even know much about it. First pokemon was best, now its stupid wierd looking scrambled things.
  • FunkAy231FunkAy231 Member Posts: 7
    here are some
    this one is called Pokemon den of ages

http://www.pokemondoa.mmogamez.com/

and this one is ekaiyo online

http://www.ekaiyo.co.uk/

check it out not sure if the 2ed one mite pull thru

• PkylanPkylan Member Posts: 43
    well, id quite like it  really enjoyed pokemon at the height of its days, not so much for teh hype n all, but more for the ingenuity  itll also make a perfect mmorpg, and if done properly pvp will be great fun!

• Runny123Runny123 Member Posts: 177
    Heres the sample of what the ppl will be like.

Kid 1: CAN I HAVE PIKACHU OMG!!

Kid 2: NOES! HEAS MINE NUB!! MUHAHAH!!!!

Kid 1: NOES! I'M TELLING!!! NUBS FOR LIEF!!

Kid 1: /report (the message says "HE STOLE MY PICACHU!!!!)

Pokeman staff reply: "I'm sorry to tell you but He got picachu first"

Kid 1: I WANT IT!!!111ONE (throws a hissy fit)

• FastTxFastTx Member UncommonPosts: 756
    Well it's not much worse than most of the MMORPG community out there..

• SigneSigne Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,524
    It would probably be geared towards kids, no?  There's Toontown and Disney is putting out Pirates of the Carribean some time soon... I think it would another good game for parents to play with the kids on those rainy days inside.  It could bring the whole Pokemon thing back.. who knows?  I was too much too old by the time it came about to care, but I remember my little nephew couldn't get enough of it.  Pokemon cards, Pokemon Gameboy, Pokemon everything for a couple of years, at least.  It was nice... I always knew what sort of present to get him for special occasions!  

• C.L.O.U.DC.L.O.U.D Member UncommonPosts: 365
    h

• C.L.O.U.DC.L.O.U.D Member UncommonPosts: 365
    f