Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Still A Chance?

Is there still a chance because they are a few unconfirmed? J/W

Comments

• thang212thang212 Member Posts: 7
    i don't know. i saw alot of people who haven't claimed their prize. wonder when the next drawing is gonna be
  • milhoan6milhoan6 Member CommonPosts: 580
    Looks like they picked some new ones and disqualified the ones who didn't respond.  Now hopefully this batch will respond so we can get our keys and play I'm getting impatient.
  • DrakaeonDrakaeon Member Posts: 630

I just got in because some people didn't claim their prize.

<3 the slow people.

• oklahomaeroklahomaer Member Posts: 33

im ready to play 9 dragons man im getting mad. why do people enter then never respond? must be because their idiots.

In the end there can be only one. (highlander)

• RayanaRayana Member UncommonPosts: 525
    Well, you only have 24 hours to confirm. With maybe timezone issues, it's very well possible that some people couldn't log in in time, or simply had a day off. 24 hours isn't that long.

------------------------------------------------

Playing: Final Fantasy Online: ARR, Destiny
    Most memorable games for me: UO, GW1, LoTRO

• sartoriussartorius Member Posts: 199

Originally posted by Rayana
    Well, you only have 24 hours to confirm. With maybe timezone issues, it's very well possible that some people couldn't log in in time, or simply had a day off. 24 hours isn't that long.

I think it's long enough though.  Besides giving 24 hours to claim, they also give the exact date and time the drawing ends.  24 hours give everyone in every time zone a chance to respond and claim their tickets, and also giving the exact day and time the drawing will end (usually 1 entire month in advance as well) gives them plenty of time to make necessary arrangements to ensure they can respond if they by chance win a ticket.

Now if they do this like they did the LOTRO contest, they'll do two redraws each 24 hours and the third they'll let sit for 4 days or until it finally finishes.  Granted I think that is unfair to those that onyl got the 24 hours to respond, but it's their show.

"Death is a dignitary who when he comes announced is to be received
    with formal manifestations of respect, even by those most familiar with him."
    - Ambrose Gwinnett Bierce

• jryetijryeti Member Posts: 3

if ya know vietnamese

come and join vietnamese open beta 9-dragons http://www.cuulong.com.vn

how to register : http://www.mmorpgitalia.it/forum/showthread.php?p=1331368

lolz  no key needed

• BrynnBrynn Member Posts: 345
    Some may have applied for beta at 9Dragons, and are already in beta.
  • AtmaDarkwolfAtmaDarkwolf Member UncommonPosts: 353

Don't make yourself an ass by saying WE are stupid.

Here's my story: I got a email saying I won, was very happy, since the email had JUST arrived(was sifting though mail, inbox was empty, went to bulk to clear, when 'clear' finished loading, inbox has 1 new message)

I was happy.. I INSTANTLY went to claim my prize.... and found I was disqualified.. apparently I was disqualified from teh costest over 2 days BEFORE I even got the mail.

(MMORPG's mail was also empty for these past 2 days, since I have been logging into MMORPG every day for the past 4-5 days hoping to win the new good vs evil pack for CoV/CoH)

So PLEASE don't call the people who were disqualified stupid, dumb, lazy, etc.. you don't know what really happened.