Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Show your pics thread......with a twist

Okay, this is another "show your RL pic" thread except with one addition. I'm not really "me". I decided to make a different account just for fun, which of course means I had to get rid of my old one so I wouldn't violate the RoC So, my challenge to you all is: who am I? One hint: my "profile" is way off If anyone can guess, I will post a RL pic of myself (trust me, it's not that big a prize). I want to see who the best "detective" here is Hey, Riki!! here's your chance to shine!! Show me those ninja detective skills! Oh, and post your pics, too

Comments

• BoozbazBoozbaz Member Posts: 1,918
    Vergeltung

• IvannatinkleIvannatinkle Member Posts: 109

Originally posted by Boozbaz
    Vergeltung

Nope, but I'll accept that as a compliment...I think.
  • XeximaXexima Member UncommonPosts: 2,697
    Britoca?  AlexAmore? VanillaCream? Moo? uh...

• DaEm0nDaEm0n Member Posts: 520
    Are you bald?

This siggy is CGI that my cousin made in 4 hours.

Heh heh, Xexima. You wouldn't be blindly guessing, would you? In any case, nope Maybe I just wasn't popular enough......

Originally posted by DaEm0n
    Are you bald?

As much as I hate to admit it, I am getting a little thin in the front, yes.
    Not a chance 

I'm just trying to remember who left...

Come on, Xex! I'm rooting for ya! Hell, we've even found ourselves agreeing with each other once or twice

Actually. I'm gonna throw out a big hint, at least to Shae anyway: Hurry up and get that motorcycle!

Have you posted your real life pic before?

Have you posted your real life pic before?

Nope
  • zieenzieen Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 414

Originally posted by Ivannatinkle
    Okay, this is another "show your RL pic" thread except with one addition. I'm not really "me". I decided to make a different account just for fun, which of course means I had to get rid of my old one so I wouldn't violate the RoCimage So, my challenge to you all is: who am I? One hint: my "profile" is way offimage If anyone can guess, I will post a RL pic of myself (trust me, it's not that big a prize). I want to see who the best "detective" here isimage Hey, Riki!! here's your chance to shine!! Show me those ninja detective skills! Oh, and post your pics, tooimage
    Someone who annoys me?

The modern MMORPG is simply not worthy, of the acronym RPG. The straight grind and lack of atmosphere leave me with no choice. From this day forth, World of Warcraft, Everquest 2, and all the games like them shall be referred to as PIGCRAP. People In Guilds Constantly Raiding And Power-leveling

Angyl? 

Originally posted by zieen

Okay, this is another "show your RL pic" thread except with one addition. I'm not really "me". I decided to make a different account just for fun, which of course means I had to get rid of my old one so I wouldn't violate the RoC So, my challenge to you all is: who am I? One hint: my "profile" is way off If anyone can guess, I will post a RL pic of myself (trust me, it's not that big a prize). I want to see who the best "detective" here is Hey, Riki!! here's your chance to shine!! Show me those ninja detective skills! Oh, and post your pics, too

Someone who annoys me?

I've annoyed alot of people, so probably

Angyl is still posting, isn't she?

Originally posted by Xexima
    Angyl? 

Ok, Xex. Tell ya what. I've posted all over these boards from one side to the other, but one of my favorite sections was the DnL forums
  • godofwar69godofwar69 Member Posts: 151

I Am very sexy s

LOOL

Theo?

Originally posted by Xexima
    Angyl? 

Ok, Xex. Tell ya what. I've posted all over these boards from one side to the other, but one of my favorite sections was the DnL forums

Dabble? Tetsul? Motorhead? Zakk?
  • SpathotanSpathotan Member Posts: 3,928
    Vixenheart is all that comes to mind.

"There's no star system Slave I can't reach, and there's no planet I can't find. There's nowhere in the Galaxy for you to run. Might as well give up now."
    — Boba Fett

Okay, last hint: Z

Zvorak? Zerogenum?

Don't know if I spelled the second one right

Okay, last hint: Z

Zvorak?

Zvorak?
    (I just made up a random word  )

lol Close but no.
    Man, am I really this unremarkable?