Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Refer me!

Hi guys,

I'm just downloading the trial, i'm a total Camelot noob but i want a good game to play. As long as i got some people to level with i'll be happy.

Anyway, I'll be on the classic server (dunno if its us or eu, i got the file from this site) and i saw 3 referrals get people a free month.

First person to post their username/whatever i'd need to say you refer me is the person i'll say did. Its true, reading the board made me wanna play. Just let me know!

Also, how good are minstrels? I wanna play a saracen one, with fletching tskil, sound ok??

Comments

• JulianDracosJulianDracos Member UncommonPosts: 1,528
    Minstralls are highly desireable in groups because of speed and
    mez.  You will be able to stealth, climb into keeps, and then mezz
    people.  However most of the time you will simply speed into an
    area and mezz then your group will kill the other group.  

• ShalandarShalandar Member Posts: 51

Originally posted by JulianDracos
    Minstralls are highly desireable in groups because of speed and mez.  You will be able to stealth, climb into keeps, and then mezz people.  However most of the time you will simply speed into an area and mezz then your group will kill the other group.  

Minstrels are a fun, addicting class to play, but are also a high skill class to play well.  Its one of those classes that the truism, "success doesn't depend on the class but the person behind the keyboard" seriously applies to. As a minstrel, I have 4 sets of keybinds that i hve memorized, far more than any other class I've played.

I'm not trying to turn you off the class btw...play it at your own peril image

Classic server Scouts on the other hand...image