Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Good Game?

Sal1valSal1val Member Posts: 4

This game sounds pretty legit I have a few questions before purchasing it though.

How much level grinding is involved before you can compete and contribute in pvp?

Is the leveling mainly solo or group based?

Do items choose the outcome of a fight over skill or level?

What do some Ex-UO players think of this pvp?

I get a general vibe from the forums that it's extremely bugged out and not even worth playing, should I wait a while before getting it, or is it playable now?

Thankyou in advance.

Comments

• MuldoonMuldoon Member Posts: 4

1. Codemasters are the sux.
    2. Codemaster's community relations sux
    3. They never tell you when a patch is coming or what they are working on behind the scenes.
    4. It is bug ridden and unfinished to say the least.
    5. They don't fix the important bugs but instead fix font sizes/style in the chat windows (yippie)
    6. See item #1
    7. PvP has no targeting besides Ctrl + left click on a person to engage, and this sux when players are moving around in a GvG fight.

I could go on but I think you get the picture.

Muldoon,Donighan,Banshee,MannieFresh,Lassiter,Tanaka,Bacchus
    www.the-tenth.com

• Joshua69Joshua69 Member UncommonPosts: 953
    i followed archlord before beta started. pre-ordered it. got my copy a week after it came out. started the grind immediatly.

PvP starting depends on what lv people there are around the area your hunting at really. currently i'd say the PvP pciks up at lv 25'ish, due to more skills you have an such.

I hit lv 29 and just...lost it. was sick of the grind already, did all the quests for my level and just pleh! grind is hardcore(but not as bad as other MMO's ive heard)

lots of bugs but they appear to be working on it.

PvP kind of has alot to do with armor. it does and doesnt, like, if somone has better armor than you, you better have the skills needed.

on a general basis its an O.K game. but, what with what else there is out there, dont bother. if you can play for free for a trial or somehting, sure, but, dont buy it without having played it first.