Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

everquest 2 like star wars galaxys?

KraavKraav Member Posts: 41
sorry i wanna just now that. both is from Soe. i rilly liked swg and i want new mmorpg.

ESS O ESS. O ESS O. OR ESS? Bah, fuck it, just call 911.

Comments

• FlemFlem Member UncommonPosts: 2,870
    They are totally different.
  • KraavKraav Member Posts: 41
    what do you mean totaly different what totaly mean. what's different on swg and everquest 2 what's better? i'm sweden so i am no good english, sorry.

• MoiraeMoirae Member RarePosts: 3,318

Totally, completely, utterly different. I've played both, EQ2 is much much better.

Character creation is different, quest system is different, controls are different, we have active GM's, monthly "NON-insanely stupid" updates, quest additions and bug fixes... it's just all around different. And better.

thanks are there no smilaritys of swg and everquest 2 at all. are also wow comparable to everquest2.

Originally posted by Kraav
    thanks are there no smilaritys of swg and everquest 2 at all. are also wow comparable to everquest2.

No similiarities that I was able to find. WoW is even less like EQ2 than SWG. Seriously, try the trial of the isle. Why don't you rely on your own estimation of it rather than ask us? Just keep in mind that you level much faster on the island than you do on the mainland.

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

sorry i wanna just now that. both is from Soe. i rilly liked swg and i want new mmorpg.
    oh god no

lol

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

Originally posted by Moirae
    No similiarities that I was able to find. WoW is even less like EQ2 than SWG. Seriously, try the trial of the isle. Why don't you rely on your own estimation of it rather than ask us? Just keep in mind that you level much faster on the island than you do on the mainland.

im trying eq2 now and i like it quit much but its rilly small theres no much space to go on. qests is similar to wow. also there's none hugness on eq2 like wow that's what i like on wow game but nothing else.

• PlanoMMPlanoMM Member Posts: 1,267
    if ur on the Trial of the Isle, yes its small, its the demo.  wait till u get to the main game b4 making the judgement that the game is small, its alot bigger than u think.

The Trial IS small. That's because it's the training area for newbies. It gets much bigger when you start to hit Antonica/Commonlands. I have to agree with Plano, wait till you get to the mainland before you make that judgement. Unfortunately, until you sign up officially, you won't be able to leave the Isle. The good part is, you get a free first month subscription when you buy the game so if you don't like the game, you didn't waste that month.

However, if you're going to buy the game, I suggest waiting until Echoes of Faydwer comes out. EoF will include all three expensions and the original game for $39.95. Each expansion by themselves is $29.95. So it's a massive plus to do it that way.

• SyriSyri Member UncommonPosts: 230

The Trial IS small. That's because it's the training area for newbies. It gets much bigger when you start to hit Antonica/Commonlands. I have to agree with Plano, wait till you get to the mainland before you make that judgement. Unfortunately, until you sign up officially, you won't be able to leave the Isle. The good part is, you get a free first month subscription when you buy the game so if you don't like the game, you didn't waste that month.

However, if you're going to buy the game, I suggest waiting until Echoes of Faydwer comes out. EoF will include all three expensions and the original game for $39.95. Each expansion by themselves is $29.95. So it's a massive plus to do it that way.

plus, from the sound of it, EoF is going to make the game world a hell of a lot bigger, and more space is, in eq2 anyway, a good thing.

------------------------------
    Currently playing: Rift

former player of: DAoC, Everquest 2, Guild Wars, SWG (pre-NGE), WoW, Warhammer online, LotR:O

Originally posted by Syri

plus, from the sound of it, EoF is going to make the game world a hell of a lot bigger, and more space is, in eq2 anyway, a good thing.

Yeah, I can't wait. Wish I had the money to pre-order. It would be the first time I've ever pre-ordered a game.