Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did they fix some of the bigger problems at launch?

-Thraxor--Thraxor- Member UncommonPosts: 139
I did the Beta up until around the last week and am curious if they fixed some of the problems at launch, I didn't like buy it so I have no idea what actually came out compared to Beta. TBH I didn't like the game and told my friends to stay away but I don't want to give them out of date reasons not to play it if the problems were fixed. I know they did away with the Payplus program and did some other updates but here's some of the things I had issues with.

Combat = basically just spamming pots and specials

Bad Mapping = getting stuck for no apparent reason while moving around or not auto sliding around objects.

Gender Selection = wasn't into crossdressing if I wanted to play a certain race/class combo and getting stuck with the wrong gender because only one was availible.

Incorrect Map = Locations either the wrong names completely or not listed.

Server wide Lag and Crashing = pretty self explanatory, it happened alot in Beta.

Those were my main problems and the number one reasons I didn't buy it and those were the same reasons I told my friends to stay away, anyone have any updates on those?

Thanks for any replies.

Comments