Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ANYONE ON HERE STILL PLAY

kris323kris323 Member Posts: 22
yea i just started playin it and its really fun try to find me

kris323

kris cagle

Comments

• dkzpixeldkzpixel Member Posts: 3

Yah we played as a group for over a year but once we realised GalahNet and Jason Park were screwing the balance of the game in order to sell more GPotato items plus added to that the four and a bit months for prizes to be delivered (hell we are STILL waiting for our free GPotatoes for participating in the Alpha & Beta tests - which thier accountants put the cobblers on?)(still qualifies as a "breach of promise" and class action is pending on that issue I do believe)

Be warned, SCO IS fun at the outset but very quickly you will come to realise that the "gears" are incomplete along with the exploits that allow duping and XP farming (a heap of high-levels due to this bug they wont do anything about). Balance is a word they do not understand at GalahNet - their focus is strictly on selling you GPotatoes and nothing else!

Jasons attitude is NOT to fix things as "players come and go" they banned a heap of Beta testers for stating how they feel about the state of the game on their forums - now we all spout on at other MMO dedicated players sites hoping people will at the very least be wary of this "mob" and if you do play it - e careful NOT to offer an opinion - you WILL be banned !!!

Freedom of speech is a "First Amendment Right" for Americans and GalaH Net seems to figure as they are dealing in the International arena that these "rules" do not apply - WRONG - Jason Park (jsgongwong) treats the player-base with utter contempt as does the small ineffectual and untrained personell he calls his GMs

Be Very Very Careful if you play this game - IT WILL MESS WITH YOUR HEAD!!!

• BaxslashBaxslash Member UncommonPosts: 237

been playing for about 3 months now on and off

Baxslash-lv 45 B-Gear

• RossdieRossdie Member Posts: 9
    The game was good at the onset, now at each patch the game has gotten worse. The Gears are totally out of balance. I play an I-Gear as my main on two different servers and now my I-Gear is not only like flying a paper plane when other gears atk but now I cannot even hit them back as hard. They say they are working on the game but at this point I am wondering why it went fully live in the first place. In my opinion the game is still a work in progress.
  • LV426LV426 Member Posts: 883
    Im just starting.... not even sure what server I should be on yet, to be honest.... but talk to me, and we will see what goes... (I didnt want to start serious till I had a chance to print the "manual" and give it a good once over.... my one complaint to MOST MMOs you download... I want an idea how to play before I even double click the icon).

Still for what Ive seen, I should be there a while... especially while waiting for Exteel to go open Beta and WAR to be there at all.
  • dkzpixeldkzpixel Member Posts: 3

Also do NOT offer your opinion on thier forums or you WILL be banned.

Freedom of Speech is something that the retards at GalahNet seem to have forgotten.

The Digital Knightz played thru Alpha & Beta and into its foray over to Galah and as soon as we offered opinions we got our a$$e$ banned and I mean for trivial comments that they simply do not agree with!

Many other players from other groups have also been banned for simply stating how they feel on the progress or distinct lack of progress the game has as well as imbalance issues that they do not wish to address.

Jason quite clearlt stated his opinion re: players

<quote>"I feel there will be sufficient new players to maintain the games viability, so as I do not agree with your statements you are banned from this forum."</quote>

and... with that all the actual cash I have put into the cash shop is no longer accessible - in effect they have stolen my cash simply because they disagreed with what I and many many others players were concerned about!

Hell of a way to run a business into the ground Jason Park!?! (My vote for moron of the year)

Half-assed (under-developed) games released to the public should NOT be allowed to open cash shops or charge a subscription fee until they are "officially" out of Beta.

There are plenty of free MMO's where the developers & publishers actually listen to the player-base and respect the commitment to the communities in general of these players - you all would be well advised to try something else - and NOT one of the other lame games GalahNet offer.

Just my opinion BUT I can guarantee you there are plenty of ex-players that will attest to my comments.

And that would be why I dont plan on EVER putting monry into the game.... Ive heard enough from multiple to confirm this. But to me, that means I'll just play the free stuff... they cant rip me off if I never paid, right?

But overall, Im finding it a fun game... if you know of ANY other MMO that is basically Terminal Velocity Multiplayer, please tell me.

• Gamer1974Gamer1974 Member Posts: 21
    Originally posted by dkzpixel

Also do NOT offer your opinion on thier forums or you WILL be banned.
    Freedom of Speech is something that the retards at GalahNet seem to have forgotten.
    The Digital Knightz played thru Alpha & Beta and into its foray over to Galah and as soon as we offered opinions we got our a$$e$ banned and I mean for trivial comments that they simply do not agree with!
    Many other players from other groups have also been banned for simply stating how they feel on the progress or distinct lack of progress the game has as well as imbalance issues that they do not wish to address.
    Jason quite clearlt stated his opinion re: players
    <quote>"I feel there will be sufficient new players to maintain the games viability, so as I do not agree with your statements you are banned from this forum."</quote>
    and... with that all the actual cash I have put into the cash shop is no longer accessible - in effect they have stolen my cash simply because they disagreed with what I and many many others players were concerned about!
    Hell of a way to run a business into the ground Jason Park!?! (My vote for moron of the year)
    Half-assed (under-developed) games released to the public should NOT be allowed to open cash shops or charge a subscription fee until they are "officially" out of Beta.

There are plenty of free MMO's where the developers & publishers actually listen to the player-base and respect the commitment to the communities in general of these players - you all would be well advised to try something else - and NOT one of the other lame games GalahNet offer.
    Just my opinion BUT I can guarantee you there are plenty of ex-players that will attest to my comments.
    I couldn't have said it better. The only ones that enjoy the game are the friends of xarfox. The one and only GM  assisting bug abusers, his friends. The game is getting even worse since they don't have support and of course they don't bother to reply to emails. BE EXTRA careful, Xarfox is using many GM signatures to make players think that all GMs are in favor for a ban or/and issue. He is impersonating several GMs. Think twice before spending your time on this game.
    It doesnt matter... until they fix the auto-update, this is effectively a dead game... for me, its dead anyway now.
  • ashrothashroth Member Posts: 4

Well One suggestion i would make to people experiencing difficulties is keep records of the situation , comments, emails, actions taken by whatever individual or company because if there is unreasonable persecution of players that are rational with banning and unmitigated favoritism, slander of players and falsified information being released by the game builders, then i am sure if you would put up a non company oriented site to get searching for correct authorities you could have the company swimming in paper of various kinds none green for them.

Such actions by any company that operates anywhere in the united states or other similar countries is required to show proof of professional accountability to legal authorities non company related to correctly processed complaints that can show and verify legitimate claims. 

However the situation should ideally remain professional between players and problematic sources.  To add more validity to statements.  And make sure to raise the issue with authorities about the technicality of weather a game is legally allowed to offer or otherwise require shop item purchase to attain a acceptable level of play in an online game. 

Have a good time and put in effort getting stuff organized between other gamers who experience difficulties similar to yours and about the same amount getting everything organized and who knows the game may turn into a player owned situation to avoid ramifications that could sink some of the best games there are. 

• Redon1973Redon1973 Member Posts: 33
    Originally posted by ashroth

Well One suggestion i would make to people experiencing difficulties is keep records of the situation , comments, emails, actions taken by whatever individual or company because if there is unreasonable persecution of players that are rational with banning and unmitigated favoritism, slander of players and falsified information being released by the game builders, then i am sure if you would put up a non company oriented site to get searching for correct authorities you could have the company swimming in paper of various kinds none green for them.

Such actions by any company that operates anywhere in the united states or other similar countries is required to show proof of professional accountability to legal authorities non company related to correctly processed complaints that can show and verify legitimate claims. 

However the situation should ideally remain professional between players and problematic sources.  To add more validity to statements.  And make sure to raise the issue with authorities about the technicality of weather a game is legally allowed to offer or otherwise require shop item purchase to attain a acceptable level of play in an online game. 

Have a good time and put in effort getting stuff organized between other gamers who experience difficulties similar to yours and about the same amount getting everything organized and who knows the game may turn into a player owned situation to avoid ramifications that could sink some of the best games there are. 

Ashroth, why don't you stick to something you actually know something about.

I really despise pseudo legal arguments that are intended to sound intellectual when, in fact, it's just a bunch of gobbledegook.

Case in point:

actions taken by whatever individual or company because if there is unreasonable persecution of players that are rational with banning and unmitigated favoritism, slander of players and falsified information being released by the game builders, then i am sure if you would put up a non company oriented site to get searching for correct authorities you could have the company swimming in paper of various kinds none green for them.

Do you really think that the 'correct authorities', of which you have no idea who that may be, I might add, give a flying s**t about a company offering a free MMO, where payments are purely voluntary and completely not necessary?

OK, first of all, learn grammar, second of all, explain in english what you just said, it's just a bunch of double-speak.

Wow.... your command of the english language is staggerlingly brutal. Your grammar is worse. Furthermore, it's 'whether' not 'weather', and yes, that 'angle' is covered in the EULA. Something that you would know, if you read one.

Please, go back to reading Garfield, and stick to what you know.

Also, be advised that I played Space Cowboy once, although I've since decided to spend my time elsewhere. The game was fun, but I've moved on. I'm not a fanboi. However, I really dislike lawyer wannabes.